Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
Which features in Lunar exactly are giving an unfair advantage? I know that Lunar doesn't give reach, OR a Velocity modifier because I've tested this multiple times on pvp servers. The only slight advantage is Fast Math which has been proven to give +/- 0.000025 blocks more reach, which is extremely negligible, and Fast Math is a feature on Optifine which isn't exclusive to Lunar. Also, if Lunar is banned then why not CheatBreaker? They're the same thing.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Also, if Lunar is banned then why not CheatBreaker?
It is?
1605732499758.png

However, Lunar Client has previously had game-changing features which caused advantages to players using Lunar Client. We're actively working with the Lunar Client team to see if there's a way to welcome Lunar players back on our network in the future and ensure fun + fair play for all our players - but we have no more information to share at this time

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I’d really like to see your testing on reach and velocity because I can ensure you it’s in it by just playing + tested it with friends

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
whats wrong with testing it with friends? kb is kb
Nothing, I did it too? I just would like to see it, cause I know it's there when I tested it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom