Votes: 2 33.3%
  • How

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia1982!

Feb 15, 2017
please, some one can help me whit that game... i m so not good in electronic things. It's that game I must to download in cp, iPad,iPhone, or I must buy something special? It's not for me it's for my boy. Thanks a lot !!!

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Well first and foremost, get Minecraft by Mojang.
Once obtained, add a server with the ip as "play.cubecraftgames.net" the name of the server doesnt matter.
Join the server.
Right click the compass.
Click on the yellow block, or the sponge
Download the resource pack
Right click one of the signs to join the game

If you have any more questions, feel free to message me!

Alicia1982!

Feb 15, 2017
ThanksYes he have that minekraft on the I pad, I must go online or I must enter in settings or store?

Alicia1982!

Feb 15, 2017
Ohhh, ok. thank u for a quick answer. On computer I need to buy the minekraft game, and then I go live? Or I can choice direct there a cubeCraft? Sorry for stupid question but I don't know nothing on that

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
First, you must go to Minecraft Official website. Create and Account then Purchase it ( Make sure it's either Mac or PC ) ( Must play on a Computer ) After that log in to Minecraft. Go to Multiplayer and Type in Cubecraft's Server IP and get in.You will have a Compass and you could choose which Mini game you wish to play. Like for example Luckyblocks go to the Yellow Sponge and then play!

Refresco

Jan 12, 2017
the Netherlands
First, you must go to Minecraft Official website. Create and Account then Purchase it ( Make sure it's either Mac or PC ) ( Must play on a Computer ) After that log in to Minecraft. Go to Multiplayer and Type in Cubecraft's Server IP and get in.You will have a Compass and you could choose which Mini game you wish to play. Like for example Luckyblocks go to the Yellow Sponge and then play!
Please read all the replies, he/she don't has the full minecraft version! And please don't respond to threads older then 2 weeks! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom