Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
1675640850788.png

1675640857515.png

These are 2 pictures from the Notion board in CubeCraft, the diamond blocks are found in the middle of the map, and the double question marked one teloports, what do you think are in the different colors?

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
how did you get this information
Apart from the Notion page, there were also a few clips shared in the Cube's 10-year birthday celebration video that they posted in December. You can watch the whole video here and it included the blue lucky blocks in the middle of the map and the teleporting lucky block.
1675727423562.png
1675727444548.png

what do you think are in the different colors?
I agree that some are probably gonna spawn rare and some new loot as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get more traps, enemies, effects or maybe game rule changes as well. Honestly, very excited!

Reactions: Cube Nerd

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Apart from the Notion page, there were also a few clips shared in the Cube's 10-year birthday celebration video that they posted in December. You can watch the whole video here and it included the blue lucky blocks in the middle of the map and the teleporting lucky block.
View attachment 218106 View attachment 218107

I agree that some are probably gonna spawn rare and some new loot as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get more traps, enemies, effects or maybe game rule changes as well. Honestly, very excited!
Good Idea!

Reactions: LukaG_

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
These are 2 pictures from the Notion board in CubeCraft, the diamond blocks are found in the middle of the map, and the double question marked one teloports, what do you think are in the different colors?
Could be something with more / special / better loot! I'm very excited about the update, I think its gonna improve a lot of games!

Reactions: Cube Nerd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom