Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 347571

Lucky Islands

Very good game, a lot of diversity in items but let me tell you this.. there is an item in the game that deals 7 hearts of damage at ONCE, yes we're talking about the instant damage potions, in my opinion they should either remove this or make it instant damage 1 instead ot 2, the poison effect is also way to long, 40 seconds.. this means you'll be one 0.5 hp for around 25 seconds -+ which is mad overpowered!

The second item is the knockback sword, yeah it has already been nerfed but it's still way to strong, instead of knockback 2 i'd give it knockback 1 with more durability, in OP they could make the knockback sword knocback 2.

With that being said i think a lot of people are tired of these 3 small issues, the potions are a problem in FFA as well, keep that in mind.

ForGiveQueen_

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2020
Lucky Islands
Yes I agree, maybe they should replace instant damage 2 potions with instant damage 1 potions and maybe make the duration of the potions of poison a little shorter. Like instead of 40 seconds make it 20 seconds.

D

Deleted member 347571

Yes I agree, maybe they should replace instant damage 2 potions with instant damage 1 potions and maybe make the duration of the potions of poison a little shorter. Like instead of 40 seconds make it 20 seconds.
that wouldn't change anything if they'd do that, instant damage 1 is 3 hearts i believe.

• Agree
Reactions: Velocidad

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Lucky Islands

Very good game, a lot of diversity in items but let me tell you this.. there is an item in the game that deals 7 hearts of damage at ONCE, yes we're talking about the instant damage potions, in my opinion they should either remove this or make it instant damage 1 instead ot 2, the poison effect is also way to long, 40 seconds.. this means you'll be one 0.5 hp for around 25 seconds -+ which is mad overpowered!

The second item is the knockback sword, yeah it has already been nerfed but it's still way to strong, instead of knockback 2 i'd give it knockback 1 with more durability, in OP they could make the knockback sword knocback 2.

With that being said i think a lot of people are tired of these 3 small issues, the potions are a problem in FFA as well, keep that in mind.
Totally agree when you get those two potions is almost a guaranteed kill without giving the enemy any chance.

adbccbda

Oct 13, 2021
I was just about to write a post about this.

For most overpowered killing methods like void which always insta-kills you the game is pretty balanced but potions just aren't.

For example with void damage you have three chances to avoid it
you can predict the attack before by
  • seeing how player act
  • what weapon they use
  • if they try to kill you once and fail
during the attack you can
  • be skilful enough to dodge
after you already got knocked of the edge you can
  • shield wand
  • ender pearl
  • elytra
There are plenty of way to avoid it but if we do the same for potions:
Before
  • There is no way to tell if someone has potions before they use them
  • you cant lead their shots like arrows because without a drawback you don't know when they are aiming
during:
  • It is impossible to block potions typically because of them being short range, fast and unpredictable.
  • it is very hard to dodge because again its fast but also because of the aoe which makes the thrower basically not have to aim
after being hit its very hard to undo/minimise the damage
  • Healing potions and regen potions do have the same strength as the damaging ones
  • healing potions either need you to turn away from the fight to throw them on the ground or the aoe potions is basically useless in single player since it heals enemy's
  • even if you have regen to counter poison it still drains all of your saturation which is very important
  • impossible to counter harming when it kills you
also the poison duration is a bit too long. sometimes i get in three separate fights in 40 second yet one item makes all of them much harder. and healing wands although the remove the drawbacks of the potions the durations isn't enough to counter 40s of poison

TLDR
potions are impossible to predict, dodge or block and all of the healing effects are underpowered

I feel like there are multiple solutions to this including
  • nerfing potion level/duration
  • making regen potions splash instead of lingering in single player
  • make regen wands remove negative potion effects (personal favourite)

Reactions: Vindicatør

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with the poison one and the damage one, just not with the knockback sword thing. I think that one should stay.

Reactions: Lyriie

adbccbda

Oct 13, 2021
i meant that knockback is good/balanced for those reasons but poison doesn't have anything good going for it

D

Deleted member 347571

i meant that knockback is good/balanced for those reasons but poison doesn't have anything good going for it
&
after you already got knocked of the edge you can
  • shield wand
  • ender pearl
  • elytra

Shield wand is currently bugged, instead of actually getting inside the shield you either die of fall damage or you get tp'd back on the island and die of fall-damage. Clutching with a pearl is one of the hardest things on cubecraft, it's almost impossible wshen falling into the void.

About the elytra, it's kinda useless since you can't use a chestplate, you won't win a single fight if the other person is full iron for example unless you know what you're doing which is rarely the case..

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom