Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

hexbones

Jun 20, 2022
pls bring DUO to lucky blocks team mates are greedy and team kill i just wana play with my buddy.
. DUO pls

dillbert

Jul 15, 2022
1. More mobs, maybe wither skeleton or a heard of angry llamas 2. Rare drops, maybe some diamond armor or gaples. Thing to give an advantage but not get an easy win. 3.new item textures like an energy drink speed potion or more enhanced looks for tools and blocks. 4. More wands would be a cool addition as the current ones are great. Maybe an anvil wand to spawn a 3x3 of anvils we're your looking or a wand that gives you a random effect, good or bad. 5. Fix glitch's like we're Almost EVERYTHING is pink and you can't tell what someone has 6. Adding traps would be cool, like different color pressure plates that signify's the trap like black=anvil or gold=magma/lava. There are a list of improvements that I think would make the game more enjoyable and diverse

Reactions: diamondrago27

diamondrago27

Jul 21, 2022
(first I play the bedrock version) So I thought it could be very cool to have an underground map. So picture like one of those huge new caves, filled with lava, water and crystals this would be a quads map.
Also like some of the other posts said there should be more lucky block drops to keep it random. Maybe some of the drops could be, Wither skeletons and theres a chance for them to drop their head and when you equip there head it gives you health buffs. a shock wand when it hits a player they drop the item in thier hand and freeze for 5 seconds, pufferfish, killer rabbit,
For a solo map maybe a train map, each island is a train and the middle is a bunch of railroads and a train station. or a snowy map like the snowglobe map but less christmas themed

Also duos pls.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 39

diamondrago27

Jul 21, 2022
There should be a new mode, so theres overpowered, blessed, crazy, normal. There should be a cursed mode where you luck is really bad, your get more raw items and have to craft more rather then just getting an amazing sword. Also there should be a lot more bad drops

diamondrago27

Jul 21, 2022
1. More mobs, maybe wither skeleton or a heard of angry llamas 2. Rare drops, maybe some diamond armor or gaples. Thing to give an advantage but not get an easy win. 3.new item textures like an energy drink speed potion or more enhanced looks for tools and blocks. 4. More wands would be a cool addition as the current ones are great. Maybe an anvil wand to spawn a 3x3 of anvils we're your looking or a wand that gives you a random effect, good or bad. 5. Fix glitch's like we're Almost EVERYTHING is pink and you can't tell what someone has 6. Adding traps would be cool, like different color pressure plates that signify's the trap like black=anvil or gold=magma/lava. There are a list of improvements that I think would make the game more enjoyable and diverse
that would be sick

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom