Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1minus1is0

Nov 13, 2020
Lucky Islands - anyway to counteract people who stay AFK throughout whole game, please tell me if there is already a way to find players that I'm not already aware of(besides using a compass if I get one).

I've had this happen to me a few times where players would sneak underground and I would just lose in purpose because I can't keep looking for them after 20 minutes.

Yes I know AFK players get kicked but I'm pretty sure they found ways to avoid getting kicked like a simple hotkey script or an afk client perhaps.

Suggestion : make it so that everyone gets a compass after a certain amount of time.(Or from the start of the game)

One guy I caught doing it twice but no evidence except screenshots(sadly) is mohmed_games

Reactions: Deann

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I agree, I've been in that same situation too many times, giving every player a compass after x amount of time seems like a great solution. Also, if someone digs down or skybases to camp, you may be able to report them with a warning and video evidence.

+1! :]

Reactions: Mqxti

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hai,
I think you have a good point there,
But I also think it's so minimal that it's not necessary to give a compass to X time

And when you're one of the last over, I think you must have seen a compass somewhere.

And otherwise they might be able to increase the chances of getting a compass. After a certain amount of time.

For me it's a + 0.5

Have a nice day.

DutchNub.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom