Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I feel like the Lucky Islands is a very cool game in cubecraft, I am just not that big of a fan of the wands. I think that lucky islands should just be skywars with lucky blocks because:

1. Players Can use wands to camp
2. Its annoying to have tnt wands and dragon wands, and other wands to worry about
3. Seems like something that isn't a huge need in a lucky block skywars type game

So maybe replace the wand drops with more things like deaths and blocks?

-Hank

Reactions: Quake_02
The wands are one of the reasons lucky islands is lucky islands in my opinion. It brings some extra strategies to the game. I think it would be to simular to skywars otherwise. Like you said it would almost be like skywars with lucky blocks instead of chests and what's the point of that...
Maybe there could be a mode without wands but I do not support the idea of completely removing them.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I personally like the wands on Lucky Islands. It adds a unique and challenging twist to the overall game. Besides the game without them would be, as you said, Skywars just with lucky blocks. I do not feel this is needed since Lucky Islands on its own is already rather enjoyable to play and removing the wands may make it a little less fun/challenging. That being said, maybe they can make it a voting option for those that do not like it? Other than that I would hate to see them remove the wands, sorry but its a no from me.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
The wands are the perfect game changers. If you're lucky you get a good wand, if you're unlucky a bad wand. Removing the wans would personally destroy the fun of lucky islands, and I've never experienced any camping problems. I don't want to see the wands getting removed, because without the wands, the games would become boring and like you said, skywars with lucky blocks, but I just want that extra piece of luck, and that's the wand.

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
I feel like the Lucky Islands is a very cool game in cubecraft, I am just not that big of a fan of the wands. I think that lucky islands should just be skywars with lucky blocks because:

1. Players Can use wands to camp
2. Its annoying to have tnt wands and dragon wands, and other wands to worry about
3. Seems like something that isn't a huge need in a lucky block skywars type game

So maybe replace the wand drops with more things like deaths and blocks?

-Hank
True, but there are players who oppose this, so it will be difficult to do so

Reactions: Quake_02
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Swan🦢
Basketman wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom