Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
what would be your dream lucky block drop?
if you pick anything out of a game with neer infinite possibilities whta would it be? :)
mine would have to be a ghast rod similar to the TNT rod in that its a projectile rod that mimics the behavior of ghasts love to see any suggestion!! :D
Maybe an aim bow. Thats a bow that hits every shot. For example: A player moves from the arrow away, but the arrow follows him still. The only escape is blocking yourself completely off

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
mine would be a fortune cookie, and when you right click it, you get a slight healing effect, and a text saying something in chat like;
"you feel extra lucky today" and it would give you higher luck on the next lucky block.
"today will be awful" and it would give you a lowr luck on the next lucky block.
"what was that cookie even made of?" you'd get a random debuff.
"maybe the next cookie will have something!" and you get another fortune cookie (without healing effect), but it would say and do the same. it would be a great troll item x3
"he just needs a hug" and spawns a creeper in front of you

just random stuff like that. it wouldnt be OP or anything, just funny random stuff that still changes the game a little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom