Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

asdffan21

Member
Jun 30, 2020
1
3
4
19
I am a regular player, playing almost everyday with one of my friends, and I play luckyblock skyways with a friend but it is kind of annoying having our random team mates stealing our stuff and trying to kill us, so I was wondering if you could add a duo game mode for the Lucky Block Skywars Game. Thank you for considering.
 

sexy

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
688
1,337
204
21
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that can be a very good idea add Lucky islands duo because normaly, the people dont like play with 2 other random players.
Good idea!
 

InkAsriel

Well-Known Member
Sep 23, 2017
887
906
144
23
The Netherlands
oof the frustration of a random teammate why tries to steal, always the worst thing ever to deal with! duo's would be great for people who play with just 1 other person and want to be able to team, but without any kind of teamgriefing. upvote for me!
you could maybe add a poll to your suggestion so people can vote yes/no, in stead of a lot of comments repeating the same thing :) although im pretty sure 99% of the people will agree this would be great!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ghostatt
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom