Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucauniverso

Dec 10, 2020
Hi, like in the title I propose to lower enderpearls price in OverPowered and Normal, because there are too much campers in games that make a big trenches
in their island and shoot you with bow, so to rush them you are forced to farm enderpearls for yourself and your teammates, (team 4 at least 192 diam for 3 people).
P.S. I know camping is bannable but there are campers in every match and you cannot rec every game that you play.
Thx

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I actually disagree with this suggestion, because I think enderpearls are really overpowerd and would be too overpowered when the price of it will decrease. You’ll be able to buy more enderpearls faster and get on someones island really fast. Aswel as the fact that campers will buy more enderpears and will pearl away when someone is near them, which is really annoying. So I think making enderpearls cheaper will lead into overpowerd situations & players who non-stop pearl away.

If someones is camping and you can’t easily reach their island, you’re able to farm in mid. If you upgrade all the generators in mid you receive 64 diamonds quite fast.
P.S. I know camping is bannable but there are campers in every match and you cannot rec every game that you play.
Keep in mind that camping isn’t bannable when someone is farming on their island or protecting their egg, since that’s part of the game. But ‘’Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you.’‘

Reactions: Ibraaahim

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I disagree. Like said above, enderpearls are already overpowered and could just be abused and farmed early game if the price is lowered. To me, it feels like Enderpeals are a late-game item for when the games are starting to take longer than usual. they can also be used to stealthily enter someone's base and used in a very strategic way for quick egg breaks and such or if you want to enter an island undetected. I think the price is fair where it is now.

Enderpearls are easy to come by late game as well and I believe it was built for the late game. Late game you usually already have a few islands empty next to yours that you can upgrade the Diamond gens to lvl 3, and if you control Mid you probably already have a lvl 3 gen. If used correctly and strategically, you could end a late game match withing minutes of getting them.

Xiarn

Feb 6, 2021
Hi, like in the title I propose to lower enderpearls price in OverPowered and Normal, because there are too much campers in games that make a big trenches
in their island and shoot you with bow, so to rush them you are forced to farm enderpearls for yourself and your teammates, (team 4 at least 192 diam for 3 people).
Thx
I disagree and agree, in normal mode it should be 64 diamonds but in overpowered I think it should be lowered to around 50

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom