Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XGREENBACK

Aug 7, 2020
The more and more I play skywars the more and more hackers i come across. Some do very basic things like fly hacks, jump boost hacks, and autoclickers, but their have been other bigger hacks such as players have been impossible to kill. Their was an afk guy on spawn so i went in for the free kill, i hit him at least 30 times with a sharpness 1 sword and he had no armour. He came back online and 1 tapped me. Pls fix this problem, I love Cubecraft skywars but the hackers really destroy the fun.

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
There are currently devs working on a good anticheat for bedrock, I don't think there's a set time for when it will be done. I believe they're also trying to grow the Bedrock staff team, because right now there's only one bedrock main (I think).

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The more and more I play skywars the more and more hackers i come across. Some do very basic things like fly hacks, jump boost hacks, and autoclickers, but their have been other bigger hacks such as players have been impossible to kill. Their was an afk guy on spawn so i went in for the free kill, i hit him at least 30 times with a sharpness 1 sword and he had no armour. He came back online and 1 tapped me. Pls fix this problem, I love Cubecraft skywars but the hackers really destroy the fun.
The only thing you can do is record them and then report them on reports.cubecraft.net
Sure, they are annoying, but there are plenty of moderators who are actively looking for reports to deal with:)

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I believe they're also trying to grow the Bedrock staff team, because right now there's only one bedrock main (I think).
I believe that there at 2-5 staff members that are consistently moderating Bedrock, I could be wrong, but I know for a fact it’s at least 2.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom