Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

herher

Aug 5, 2021
When I logged in today it prompted me to check the voting menu as I was about to lose my voting streak. This was pretty strange already as I was pretty sure I voted the previous day. But regardless, when I entered the voting menu I didn't see any option to save the streak, which would normally happen with loot points I believe? I just continued to doing the daily vote and returned to a message saying that my streak was lost.

I don't know if this is how it is supposed to be working or if something went wrong. Is there any possibility I could get my streak back? If not, no problem.
Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 11.13.13.png

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi, unfortunately this is a well known bug for which we need a /whereami ): the command shows us all the errors in a game (in this case the lobby you were in). Next time it happens, please use the command and forward the output + a description of the issue in #staff-help on our discord, so we can hopefully see what this issue triggers in our server logs!

herher

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, unfortunately this is a well known bug for which we need a /whereami ): the command shows us all the errors in a game (in this case the lobby you were in). Next time it happens, please use the command and forward the output + a description of the issue in #staff-help on our discord, so we can hopefully see what this issue triggers in our server logs!
Thanks for your response :) Will do that in the future

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom