Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gugasimao0809

Oct 24, 2021
Yesterday i was playing on my skyblock world (id: gugasimao0809) and I teleport to the skyblock hub from the nether, and then disconnect to server hub. I lost all my items included a pickaxe fortune XI, that make me hours to enchant, among a diamond armour, and others items not important, but that pickaxe was one of the things that is very important to my game. Lost my 65 levels of XP no very important aswell. Today, I was enchanting another pickaxe trying to have another Fortune XI at least, I was Fortune 7 and I went to nether, kill some mobs to win more XP, backing to OverWorld, the error occurred again, lost all my items and XP. I play this game for almost a year have 447 millions of coins, among 8 days a 9 hours spend on it! I hope I have at least my pickaxe back!

Waiting news
Id: gugasimao0809
Platform: PS5

kingardenis

Dec 12, 2020
Same thing happend to both of my friends litterally like 2 days ago luckily o was not on but all ther items vanished is there a fix? Cause how are you gonna let a glitch like this slide

• Sad
Reactions: jimmy ace94

jimmy ace94

Oct 24, 2021
Yes, i've too just had the exact same happen to my account too, this absolutely SUCKS gaint wiener and need a hot fix ASAP. Tbh im pretty annoyed right now, this is happening to tons of players, only the minority are reporting this. You cannot have a progression game that players put hundreds of hours into only to have a bug like this exist. This is not acceptable. Get it fixed please sooner rather than later. Also Preferably however i doubt this'll happen but those that have filed and reported this should get an equivalent to what they lost for example I and many other stand to have lost many highly enchanted items. like prehaps reimburse Xp like a whole butt load of it so atleast we can get some things back to where we were.. not impressed and im sure im not the only one. -_- Error code (g730h)
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Reactions: gugasimao0809

bigaure33x

Dec 21, 2020
France
The major issue about that is that the staff don't give you back anything when you've lost your stuff ; they just apologise, but it's not an apology that will give stuff back
I have to say it's a bit disapointing from a server as big as Cubecraft

Reactions: jimmy ace94
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom