Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Not sure this is in the new update, but we should add loot crates, which players could get one by having a possibility when won any game. You place it (a chest), and it randomises through different things, and when right clicked it will announce what you have won. This also can be obtainable by paying 50p at the store (or 10 for 4£ to increase bulk buys(not sure this goes against the EULA(woo brackets))). There can be jackpots like Point Multipliers, 10,000 points ect. I hope you like this idea :33 Younis
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom