Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

We've recently released our awesome Loot system where you can obtain many amazing items :eek: There has been a huge number of ideas shared in our 'Suggestions' forum. This got us thinking... How about we give our community the opportunity to win some awesome prizes when submitting a suggestion? As an added bonus the winner's suggestion will be implemented (though we might tweak things of course) into CubeCraft on top of winning Cubelets! :cool:

RULES

TIPS
  • Create your idea using command blocks.​
  • Record a video or make a GIF showcasing what you've made!​
  • Be as descriptive as you can!​
  • If designing a hat, design it yourself!​

PRIZES

1ˢᵗ place - :uber_cubelet::uber_cubelet::uber_cubelet::uber_cubelet::uber_cubelet:
2ⁿᵈ place - :uber_cubelet::uber_cubelet::super_cubelet::super_cubelet::super_cubelet:
3ʳᵈ place - :uber_cubelet::super_cubelet::super_cubelet::cubelet::cubelet:

HOW TO ENTER
Please post your ideas in this thread using the template below. Be as creative and original as possible!

Username:

Idea:

Category:

Images/Video:

Rarity/unlocked by:

DEADLINE
The deadline will be the 5th of April.

Good luck and we're excited to see what you all dream up!​
Username: ZoonTijd

Idea: A huge quartz cage x)

Category: Cages

(this is only 1 cage)
0pn0UpY.png

EESwjeQ.png

dBTgXiW.png

Jv2gEwc.png

PqmkLvO.png

Rarity/unlocked by: Level 100+

Nah, that's more like something from the end, and mine looks like it's from the nether.
I don't see any ender blocks.. It's just a nether cage ;o

Reactions: Marieke2001
Jan 5, 2017

We've recently released our awesome Loot system where you can obtain many amazing items :eek: There has been a huge number of ideas shared in our 'Suggestions' forum. This got us thinking... How about we give our community the opportunity to win some awesome prizes when submitting a suggestion? As an added bonus the winner's suggestion will be implemented (though we might tweak things of course) into CubeCraft on top of winning Cubelets! :cool:

RULES

TIPS

PRIZES

1ˢᵗ place - :uber_cubelet::uber_cubelet::uber_cubelet::uber_cubelet::uber_cubelet:
2ⁿᵈ place - :uber_cubelet::uber_cubelet::super_cubelet::super_cubelet::super_cubelet:

HOW TO ENTER
Please post your ideas in this thread using the template below. Be as creative and original as possible!

Username:

Idea:

Category:

Images/Video:

Rarity/unlocked by:

DEADLINE

Username: DoingyGuty

Idea: Cubecraft Suit,
Its a suit with Cubecraft things, blue clothes that change from blue colors and a cubecraft hat!

Category: Wardrobe

Images/Video: X

Rarity/unlocked by: Epic

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Username: MagnificentSpam
Idea: Cod and Salmon Miniature, just a regular cod/salmon fish entity that follows you around
Category: Miniature
Images/Video: None
Rarity/unlocked by: Cubelet, common

Username: Power_Ranqer
Idea: Pufferfish Miniature, just a regular pufferfish entity that follows you around, BUT if someone hits it it will get puffed!
Rarity/unlocked by: Cubelet, uncommon

Username: LetX
Idea: Tropical Fish Miniature, just a regular tropical fish entity that follows you around, BUT if you hit it, it randomly changes color and form.
Rarity/unlocked by: Cubelet, uncommon

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Username: CamBam300
Idea: Win Islands
Category: Win Effects
Images/Videos:
Lava Island:
2018-03-16_15.04.11.png
Grassy Island:
2018-03-16_15.07.43.png
Money Island:
2018-03-16_15.14.05.png
Rarity/Unlocked By: Uber Cubelet / Legendary (All of them)
Explanation for what this is!!!
When you win a game, you will be teleported to one of these islands, with your team mates that won with you. You will 5 seconds to dance around on the island before you are moved back to the lobby. Everyone spectating the game will have to watch you dance for a few seconds! If anyone on the team has this win effect set, then everyone on the team can dance if they win. If nobody does, then the regular win effects will occur.
Hopefully this makes sense. If these can't fit into the Win Effects category, make a new category with these Islands in them.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

RULES

TIPS

PRIZES

HOW TO ENTER

Username:

Idea:

Category:

Images/Video:

Rarity/unlocked by:

DEADLINE

yay another entry, but I think this one is quite nice
Username: ZoonTijd

Idea: Blockcrack as a trial at your feet!

Category: Trials

(blockcrack grass)
hUPVnxk.png

(blockcrack stone)
SVMkVdc.png

(blockcrack portal)
araD253.png

(and make an additional option where it displays the blockcrack of block your walking over, if that makes any sense. grass/dirt in this situation)
LzfVqDW.png

Rarity/unlocked by: Unlocked with Emerald+

And just a quick look in to the command used..
6nbKzzq.png

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
So I just decided to mess around a bit with a few ideas. I am not the best builder or the best with command blocks, but I gave it a shot.

Username: AnimalTamer1

Idea: Bird Cage

Category: Cage

Images/Video:
2018-03-16_13.50.06.png

Rarity/unlocked by: Common

Idea: DJ Station with Music Discs

Category: Gadget

Images/Video:

Rarity/unlocked by: Legendary; Music Discs: Common (Vanilla Discs) Rare (Custom Discs)

My personal favorite!! It could be either position of the head, I simply could not decide so I am showcasing my favorite positions that I made:

Idea: Wolf Miniature

Images/Video:

Rarity/unlocked by: Legendary

Attachments

• 2018-03-16_13.50.06.png
    2018-03-16_13.50.06.png
    879 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Username: jollow250
Idea: Slime Tower Gadget
Category: Gadgets
Video:
Rarity: Rare

If you are curious the command I used for this, here it is:
/summon creeper ~10 ~-1 ~ {ignited:1,ExplosionRadius:200,Fuse:250,Invulnerable:1,NoAI:1,Silent:1,ActiveEffects:[{Id:14,Amplifier:0,Duration:2000,ShowParticles:0b}],Passengers:[{id:"slime",Size:0,Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:4}],Health:4.0f,NoAI:1,Silent:1,ActiveEffects:[{Id:10,Amplifier:100,Duration:40,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:20,Amplifier:2,Duration:2000,ShowParticles:0b}],Passengers:[{id:"slime",Size:1,NoAI:1,Silent:1,ActiveEffects:[{Id:10,Amplifier:10,Duration:80,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:20,Amplifier:5,Duration:2000,ShowParticles:0b}],Passengers:[{id:"slime",Size:2,Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:4}],Health:4.0f,NoAI:1,Silent:1,ActiveEffects:[{Id:10,Amplifier:10,Duration:100,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:20,Amplifier:5,Duration:2000,ShowParticles:0b}],Passengers:[{id:"slime",Size:1,NoAI:1,Silent:1,ActiveEffects:[{Id:10,Amplifier:10,Duration:80,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:20,Amplifier:5,Duration:2000,ShowParticles:0b}],Passengers:[{id:"slime",Size:0,Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:4}],Health:4.0f,FallFlying:1b,NoAI:1,Silent:1,ActiveEffects:[{Id:10,Amplifier:10,Duration:40,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:20,Amplifier:5,Duration:2000,ShowParticles:0b}]}]}]}]}]}]}

libraryaddict

Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Mar 31, 2016
Hi I don't know how to command block and I don't know what a jif is sorry.

But my idea is to make a enderdragon (except hes tiny) and players can ride on him (except they cant fly cos thats op) unless they are a rank which lets them fly (cos normal ranks cant fly) and the enderdragon lets out a roar everytime you press the rawr button (make it read? please?) and flames shoot out the mouth and sets everyone on fire (but not really cos in minecraft u cant stop drop and roll) then when they die they dont respawn for a day cos the dragon breath is that powerful (make it only usable once a day for balance) and everytime they try to login it just says "you got rawred by libraryaddict's kool dragon!" and the only way to get this special pet is to get a staff member to say you are really pro and good at the game (i know a friend who can do this for me) and you need an owner to say this too because this pet is really special. and once over 3 thousand players have it introduce the wither pet that has a ban aura automatically activated (i will post soon describing how the ban aura works but it has a special message that may or may not be "wow! you got 2 close to libraryaddict's wither xD xD") and the only way to get the wither pet is to ban everyone else who owns the dragon pet (and they lose the pet) thank you for reading I hope you have a nice day and my toaster says hi and my fridge says hi and my microwave is sulking and wont talk ok thanks bye

But on a more serious side, something like this could be cool.

latest

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Username: MrGrumpyCheese

3 Cage Ideas

Idea: Bird Rider
Images/Video:
2018-03-17_16.51.12.png

Rarity: Rare
There a barrier blocks around the player to stop them from jumping out.

Idea: Animated Spiral Cage
Images/Video:
Rarity/unlocked by: Legendary
There are barrier blocks around the player wherever there are no slabs.

Idea: Upside-down Cage
Images/Video:
2018-03-17_17.15.59.png

Rarity: Uncommon
There's a barrier block under the player's feet.
There could be a few versions of this with different colours.

Ruben Coloma

Oct 1, 2017
Username: ruben_gamerx

Idea: Miniature Wither and Magic Shield
Category: Miniatures and Shields

Images/Video:
2018-03-17_17.15.57.png
2018-03-17_17.27.47.png
2018-03-17_17.30.57.png

Miniature Wither: This miniature is legendary and it floats around you, it shoots a kind of bombs like the ones you see in the random image and when they hit the ground you see some explosion particles but they do not break the lobby

2018-03-17_17.49.27.png

2018-03-17_18.21.13.png

2018-03-17_18.23.48.png
2018-03-17_18.19.44.png

Magic Shield:This shield looks like a normal shield, but no, it's a magic shield, when you press shift. A green bar appears. As in the image, and you have to press shift until the bar is full, then a circular shield will appear around you.

Rarity/unlocked by: Miniature Wither: Obsidian Rank. Magic shield: Legendary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom