Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sponge5831

Dec 3, 2020
Wisconsin, USA
Hello! I'm trying to get into youtube a little bit, and I've just uploaded my second episode on cubecraft. I'm looking for helpful suggestions/ideas to improve my videos. I'll take all the tips I can get!

Reactions: Katsia Stray

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
It's a great video, the audio is smooth aswell. I'd recommend making a video thumbnail aswell to grab your viewers attention (if you dont know how start a conversation with me)

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Oh my.. I had no idea you could place lava over players heads lol. + plus burning the dudes tower.. so funny!

I'm 100% *NOT* an expert but some of the things I've learnt are...
1) Try to record in 60fps as even though YT is 25pfs it really helps to make a smoother video.
2) as above 60fps really helps when making slomo's
3) As others said, some music but also bring up the in game sounds a bit (but that's just my personal pref).
4) Maybe speed up faster on the bits with no action - I do 300%
5) Transitions are always nice.. especially some that people like Chief Aaron have in their montages.

OOps I just noticed it's PS4.. don't know if you can record at higher framerate? I wondered why it was so juddery eg at 9:05

Btw.. it looks like you're really good and on the whole it's always a pleasure to watch someone that is self-deprecating and modest over and above arrogant plus it sounds like you are having fun... that really comes across :-) I subbed :-)

sponge5831

Dec 3, 2020
Wisconsin, USA
What do you mean by this, I understand the thumbnail part, I'm just experienced when it comes to making them, thankyou for the tip!
Not experienced I mean
Oh my.. I had no idea you could place lava over players heads lol. + plus burning the dudes tower.. so funny!

I'm 100% *NOT* an expert but some of the things I've learnt are...
1) Try to record in 60fps as even though YT is 25pfs it really helps to make a smoother video.
2) as above 60fps really helps when making slomo's
3) As others said, some music but also bring up the in game sounds a bit (but that's just my personal pref).
4) Maybe speed up faster on the bits with no action - I do 300%
5) Transitions are always nice.. especially some that people like Chief Aaron have in their montages.

OOps I just noticed it's PS4.. don't know if you can record at higher framerate? I wondered why it was so juddery eg at 9:05

Btw.. it looks like you're really good and on the whole it's always a pleasure to watch someone that is self-deprecating and modest over and above arrogant plus it sounds like you are having fun... that really comes across :-) I subbed :-)
Haha thanks for all the tips, sadly I only have share factor to work with! But I'll be working on that music in the background. Thanks for the sub man :) appreciate it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom