Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sponge5831

Dec 3, 2020
Wisconsin, USA
Hello! I'm trying to get into youtube a little bit, and I've just uploaded my second episode on cubecraft. I'm looking for helpful suggestions/ideas to improve my videos. I'll take all the tips I can get!

Reactions: Katsia Stray

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
It's a great video, the audio is smooth aswell. I'd recommend making a video thumbnail aswell to grab your viewers attention (if you dont know how start a conversation with me)

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Oh my.. I had no idea you could place lava over players heads lol. + plus burning the dudes tower.. so funny!

I'm 100% *NOT* an expert but some of the things I've learnt are...
1) Try to record in 60fps as even though YT is 25pfs it really helps to make a smoother video.
2) as above 60fps really helps when making slomo's
3) As others said, some music but also bring up the in game sounds a bit (but that's just my personal pref).
4) Maybe speed up faster on the bits with no action - I do 300%
5) Transitions are always nice.. especially some that people like Chief Aaron have in their montages.

OOps I just noticed it's PS4.. don't know if you can record at higher framerate? I wondered why it was so juddery eg at 9:05

Btw.. it looks like you're really good and on the whole it's always a pleasure to watch someone that is self-deprecating and modest over and above arrogant plus it sounds like you are having fun... that really comes across :-) I subbed :-)

sponge5831

Dec 3, 2020
Wisconsin, USA
What do you mean by this, I understand the thumbnail part, I'm just experienced when it comes to making them, thankyou for the tip!
Not experienced I mean
Oh my.. I had no idea you could place lava over players heads lol. + plus burning the dudes tower.. so funny!

I'm 100% *NOT* an expert but some of the things I've learnt are...
1) Try to record in 60fps as even though YT is 25pfs it really helps to make a smoother video.
2) as above 60fps really helps when making slomo's
3) As others said, some music but also bring up the in game sounds a bit (but that's just my personal pref).
4) Maybe speed up faster on the bits with no action - I do 300%
5) Transitions are always nice.. especially some that people like Chief Aaron have in their montages.

OOps I just noticed it's PS4.. don't know if you can record at higher framerate? I wondered why it was so juddery eg at 9:05

Btw.. it looks like you're really good and on the whole it's always a pleasure to watch someone that is self-deprecating and modest over and above arrogant plus it sounds like you are having fun... that really comes across :-) I subbed :-)
Haha thanks for all the tips, sadly I only have share factor to work with! But I'll be working on that music in the background. Thanks for the sub man :) appreciate it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom