Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkywarsReporter22

Apr 9, 2015
The ban system has become absolutely ridiculous, it doesnt mean anything anymore.

It is ridiculous that hackers can play again after only 1 month, where it used to be a whole year. Which was in my opinion completely fine!

And most ridiculous part is the ban-period for teaming: 1 freaking day!!!! You have to do a big amount of effort to get them reported, you first have to ask them to split up (which is already ridiculous, teaming itself should be immediate punnishable), and when you have done the effort, they cant play for 1 day. If you think that will ever help to stop teaming then forget about it.
Teaming should be punished harder. You get an unfair advantage and breaking the rules which are stated clear. I say: You should be able to report teamers without asking them first to split up, and then the ban period should be something of 1 a 2 weeks up to 1 month. That should me more suitable and a bigger fair for people to continue teaming

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Teaming is very low offense thats why its only a 1 day ban but because i never run into it and teaming to me is not an issue unless it delays the end of the game i dont really care its only 1 day

However a 1 month ban for hackers is supposed to be enough, if they get caught after that its permanent no returning to cubecraft

Also no, we need to warn them reason being is mostjoin the server without looking up the rules for each game on what is and isnt allowed so punishing them without them knowing they did wrong is unfair

If your in assassins or FFA however theres nothing you can do as teamings allowed there

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
It is ridiculous that hackers can play again after only 1 month
And the second ban is permanent.
Teaming should be punished harder. You get an unfair advantage and breaking the rules which are stated clear. I say: You should be able to report teamers without asking them first to split up, and then the ban period should be something of 1 a 2 weeks up to 1 month. That should me more suitable and a bigger fair for people to continue teaming
Sorry but I disagree, I would suggest 2 days, not 1 or 2 weeks.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
The ban system has become absolutely ridiculous, it doesnt mean anything anymore.

It is ridiculous that hackers can play again after only 1 month, where it used to be a whole year. Which was in my opinion completely fine!

And most ridiculous part is the ban-period for teaming: 1 freaking day!!!! You have to do a big amount of effort to get them reported, you first have to ask them to split up (which is already ridiculous, teaming itself should be immediate punnishable), and when you have done the effort, they cant play for 1 day. If you think that will ever help to stop teaming then forget about it.
I think the current ban system is perfect, especially for hackers.
On top of that, it was changed quite recently, truth be told, so I doubt it will be changed again, at least for the time being.

LightShocked

Jan 4, 2017
I agree, most people just team and then come back after one day and do it again to ruin people days which is "fun" to them, team bans should be longer and hacking bans should increase and after 3 temporary bans, it turns into permanent.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You see, bans have the job of teaching you the lesson and making you a better player. We don't just want hackers to go away, we want them to play without cheating and respect the rules. Some respected members used to hack too, now they help the community out. Those who decide not to change and hack again, are banned permanently as far as I know. Or 1 year, I don't remember. Lol.

About teaming, it's a really common practice and in most servers it's allowed (weirdly) so a lot of players get to team, not knowing it's against the rules. After one day ban it's a clear warning, don't team, read the rules.

Teamer punishments don't stack unfortunately.

Sometimes teamers don't even realize they got banned.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You see, bans have the job of teaching you the lesson and making you a better player. We don't just want hackers to go away, we want them to play without cheating and respect the rules. Some respected members used to hack too, now they help the community out. Those who decide not to change and hack again, are banned permanently as far as I know. Or 1 year, I don't remember. Lol.

About teaming, it's a really common practice and in most servers it's allowed (weirdly) so a lot of players get to team, not knowing it's against the rules. After one day ban it's a clear warning, don't team, read the rules.

Teamer punishments don't stack unfortunately.

Sometimes teamers don't even realize they got banned.
Some of our now staff have as well (wont disclose who)

Reactions: Ping Ether

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
The bans are fine as it already is. For hacking, it gives players a chance to learn from their mistakes, but still giving them a long enough punishment. If they hack again, they will not be allowed back on our network. For teaming that should be up for debate. I feel like it should be longer, but that is just my opinion.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
The bans are fine as it already is. For hacking, it gives players a chance to learn from their mistakes, but still giving them a long enough punishment. If they hack again, they will not be allowed back on our network. For teaming that should be up for debate. I feel like it should be longer, but that is just my opinion.
With teaming, it just needs to be stackable IMHO...

Reactions: Power Ranger

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016

It's not really a big offence as teamers can be beaten a lot easier than most hackers. Adding the fact most people who team either don't know the rules or are simply new players looking for any help they can get, this is why the ban is only 1 day.

I think like others have said it should be a stackable offence though. If you don't learn or don't care about the rules, you shouldn't be allowed to keep coming back. Maybe something like a day ban for the first warning, a week ban for the second, then a month and finally a permanent ban if they don't take the hint after 3 warnings. I'd say that seems fair.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
A 1 day ban for teaming is enough, anything more than 1 day is just, why? It wouldn't make any sense to increase ban times of people who teamed. Also, they used to do 1 year bans for hacking, but that's quite a long time, don't you think? Also if someone is caught hacking again I think they get a permanent ban. The ban system is absolutely fine as it is. As they say, "if ain't broke, don't fix it"

D

Deleted member 169486

Look, for hacking the ban use to be one week for the first ban, but I and others were very much againsed this idea. They changed it to one month for the first ban and perm for second time offenders.

Teaming, although it can be quite annoying, isn't that bad. Countless times I have seen teamers get wrecked because they have no clue what there doing, that's why they team. That being said, one day every time is just not enough. I think that it should be after 3 bans for teaming the next one is another day, and it increases every three bans.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I disagree, some people I mean many people don't know that teaming is bannable (don't know why) so so many players will get banned for such a long time, so I disagree with that point. Banning hacker is for hackers to learn their mistakes, I know that many people doesn't learn from them but some does, so I don't think I agree with this suggestion.

Delta

Apr 22, 2016
In my opinion, teaming bans should start with 1 day ban but increase with every ban, rules are rules....

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
From my view, the ban system is fine as the way it is. When the banning system was for one year, it caused quite a lot of anguish. If you have banned someone for a year, you have to deal with the fact that you may have ruined someone's time playing. I personally know of a person that has been banned by the old system for 1 year and his appeal denied. He couldn't play on the server for the whole year, and that really felt horrible to him. A year punishment is quite too much as you basically miss out on the whole year if your appeal gets denied. A month is fine as the way it is as it gives them a warning punishment but it at least let's them play quite quickly, just not on that server.

Now with teaming, that's a different story. Unlike hacking, you can defeat the teamers quite easily if you know what you're doing. Also, a warning should be required as some teamers do not really know the rules. If you think that then hacking should deserve a warning, can you tell me a major server that has a rule against hacking? Not all major servers have a thing against teaming but they do have a thing against teaming. Also, with teamers, you're going to have 1 winner and only 1 winner. They'll have to fight eventually and it's not like they'll both win. From what I've seen, most teamers do split up after a warning, as not knowing. Your extension seems quite big for something so trivial to other things such as hacking. I would on;y increase it to 2 days or 3 days and that's it. You shouldn't receive a month's ban for teaming.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom