Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this added

• Total voters

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hey sissies,

So... I noticed that the CCG Memes thread always has @Muffin's profile picture as a logo, which is kinda.. boring and since that's a really active thread I felt like it needed an own, nice logo.

And now they're working on a new Forums, I felt like making this suggestion would be quite useful. I think it'd nice that the pinned and news threads can have their own logo to make it look nice and more ''professional''.

• But why only pinned threads and news threads?

1) To avoid inappropiate content that could be shown on it.
    2) Because I don't think that normal suggestions and threads don't need it.
Sidenote: Only staff and the owner of the thread can change the logo. Which was already abvious, I suppose.

Gonna tag @Zed since he's the one creating the new forums, I thought, hope to see an answer coming from you!

If you think I missed something, or something should be different, let me know!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I personally don’t mind this suggestion either way. I do like to know who posted the suggestion at a glance by looking at their profile picture, but in a way it would make it a bit more “professional”. I agree that it should only be a feature for news, competition, etc threads made by staff to avoid inappropriate context. But the (sub)forums for the community should remain as the creator’s profile picture.
I think this would be a good addition to the forums update, +1 :).

Reactions: Finixly

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I definitely love this idea, but how you're able to change? Like a avatar? And it comes from your folders (your downloads or something) or an image via the internet?

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I definitely love this idea, but how you're able to change? Like a avatar? And it comes from your folders (your downloads or something) or an image via the internet?
Upload way will be the same as changing your own profile picture, so from your PC. I don't know how it'll look like as I don't know exactly how the new forums will look like :)

Reactions: Zathelas
D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, is kinda boring to see always the same people's profiles logo.

Without doubt, this would be an important feature to the new forums!

Nice suggestion! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom