Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I now alot of you don't lobbyfish but i do.
But why is the maximum of points 50 points when you lobbyfish.
My suggestion is to make it just unlimited, maybe alot of people will say this is not good but why not?
Its not that it literally farming points, It could be that im wrong but i think the max of points for 1 thing you fish up is 7.
So its better to play eggwars or skywars or the other gamemodes.
So let me know if you guys want to see this come.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I do like the lobby games as well, and I agree that it isn't really point farming. You don't get that many points for finding items, so they could at least increase the point limit or remove it at all.
It could be that im wrong but i think the max of points for 1 thing you fish up is 7.
It's actually 25, but then you'd need to find the most rare items.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I do like the lobby games as well, and I agree that it isn't really point farming. You don't get that many points for finding items, so they could at least increase the point limit or remove it at all.

It's actually 25, but then you'd need to find the most rare items.
OOPSIE didnt know it was 25 thx for letting me know :)

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
It will encourage players to play these games more and as you said it isn't really farmeable. Idk if this could be afk but maybe increasing the limited ammount to 1k would be better. It sounds much but it really isn't.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom