Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lobby number

• Total voters

SnowyZaFon

Oct 4, 2018
Hello
Short title but good idea

@Juskebat Suggested Change the text ( Online in a Main Lobby) to (Online in a lobby) I Took some thing of him
nowadays we do have one lobby only And all the players there and Some friends would like to come to you or see you
but he can't come or This will require more time To reach you Because there are many lobbies
when you press the button below /f list You'll find "like"

(cubecraft1 Online in a Main Lobby)
(cubecraft2 Online in a Main Lobby)
(cubecraft3 Online in a Main Lobby)
(cubecraft4 Online in a Main Lobby)

So i Suggest add lobby number to know place the friends and as he said @jJuskebat add feature which gives you a function that people are not able to see your lobby number "Edit" "like"

(cubecraft1 Online in a Main Lobby "1")
(cubecraft2 Online in a Main Lobby "11")
(cubecraft3 Online in a Main Lobby "5")
(cubecraft4 Online in a Main Lobby "7")

what is your point?
Thanks for reading

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No, because some players just want to have a little privacy and don't want to get disturbed by friends while chilling in a lobby. If you'd like to play with a friend, you just send them a message, instead of stalking them through the lobbies.

Reactions: Keanu and zHeavy

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
No, because some players just want to have a little privacy and don't want to get disturbed by friends while chilling in a lobby. If you'd like to play with a friend, you just send them a message, instead of stalking them through the lobbies.
Yes, same opinion. :)

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Friends are meant as friends, not as people that are kind just to stalking you lol.

BlackSkinMan

Sep 2, 2018
Netherlands
Hello
Short title but good idea

@Juskebat Suggested Change the text ( Online in a Main Lobby) to (Online in a lobby) I Took some thing of him
nowadays we do have one lobby only And all the players there and Some friends would like to come to you or see you
but he can't come or This will require more time To reach you Because there are many lobbies
when you press the button below /f list You'll find "like"

maybe it's an option that you can switch this on and off at 'settings'? Furthermore, I think it's a nice idea!

Reactions: SnowyZaFon
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom