Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
The game lobbies were removed when 'The Big Change' happened.

They decided to remove them because they were an unnecessary waste of energy and CubeCraft didn't have the minimum player base they needed, but don't worry! If the server continues to grow, I'm sure game lobbies will return 😜

Have a nice day! :heart:

Reactions: Chappyjt

Chappyjt

Aug 31, 2020
I even know the time that you joined the skywars lobby and you needed to click a sign to join a game OMGG

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I really do think the lobbies should come back, because they said that Cubecraft was at one of the highest points since people lost interest in minecraft, so it would be fair to re-add them. And I really do miss them too (maybe not the signs tho)

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I am assuming this is for java because on bedrock we have lobbies for every gamemode!
CubeCraft's Bedrock Network has an unfathomably large player base in comparison to Java; hence why you get pre-lobbies for each and every game mode!

I really do think the lobbies should come back, because they said that Cubecraft was at one of the highest points since people lost interest in minecraft, so it would be fair to re-add them. And I really do miss them too (maybe not the signs tho)
The issue with this is that CubeCraft would primarily be wasting a lot of resources if they brought back the pre-lobbies even though there are barely enough players for them to be used throughout the entire server.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on whyally's profile.
Welcome the forums and happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Hqteful's profile.
happye rbitrhday!!11!1!1!
Why do I keep muting myself on Discord whenever I have to go afk, but I'm not in a call?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday 🧡
Top Bottom