Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_Ripper

Sep 3, 2017
is it ban able? i run into people who will just leave over and over again if they dont like the kit in pvp duels and its super frustrating.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
No, its not bannable. I think they still get the loss and you still get the win though

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

This isn't part of the Cubecraft official rules, therefor you don't have to worry.
I recommend you reading them, which you can do so easily by clicking here.

Thanks,
Poseidon

Da_Ripper

Sep 3, 2017
so there is no punishment for the person leaving... doesn't make much sense to me, every other game i play it will at least affect stats or ban for 15 mins so there is an incentive not to leave for no reason

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
It is that there are several people without a kit, obviously they play any modality, and most do not like to play against wolves or just bow because it is not their specialty, as they say, it does not affect the other player if they leave xD

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
so there is no punishment for the person leaving... doesn't make much sense to me, every other game i play it will at least affect stats or ban for 15 mins so there is an incentive not to leave for no reason
Hello
Please do not necro-post as it is against the rules as stated in rule five
Necroposting is replying to threads that haven't been interacted with in two weeks or four-teen days. Lock @ChaosConjurer @JaiStrixZ @Unipotato

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!