Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LittleDolly

Sep 24, 2017
Temple Of Nazarick, Yggdrasil
Hello, CubeCraft Community members. I am Dolly or LittleDolly or just Little Doll up to you. I am here to do an introduction, it will be short but oh well.

I am a 20-year-old Canadian girl who likes to play video games and skateboard. I live with a roommate who is hardly ever home due to work and other stuff keeping her busy. I enjoy listening to a lot of music and like watching @TheRealSentrix Game on his Xbox or computer. I love animals a little too much that I have a pet snake named sparkles and a kitten named Lucy. I work at a west-49 store in a mall that has a skatepark inside it. I'm hardly at my house due to always being at @TheRealSentrix house because he's a meanie and won't let me, jk jk I just don't want to leave. I don't wanna take up all your time reading this so I will end it here.

If you want to play with me, I can be found in either Survival Games or Island Games. Don't expect me to go into a voice chat and talk with my voice as I do not talk, I refuse to talk for many reasons. If you would like to play send me a message on discord at Little Doll#2636

Hope to get along with you all. Just a warning I am weird and crazy I'm also a Loli Vampire.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to know a lot more about and welcome on the forums! I hope that you enjoy the forums here and I wish you good luck!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Welcome to the community @LittleDolly We are always happy to have new community members. We hope you will enjoy it here in the community and have as much fun as you can communicating and playing on Cubecraft. And do not forget to enjoy the rest of your wonderful day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom