Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What links should be unblocked?


  • Total voters
    29

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Hey everyone!
Chat filter as it's now is okay! "l" and "f" are finally allowed to say.
Besides that, certain web links are still blocked.
I do agree that most of the web links should stay blocked, but some links shouldn't in my opinion!


I listed some of the most common ones! I listed them from most important to least important

- namemc.com

A site to view someone Minecraft account's statistics. Used to view name history and to download someone their skin.
Also very useful to view someone's cape.

- imgur.com
A site where you're able to share photos. Builders use this a lot to show their portfolio.
- gyazo.com
Screenshot something, gyazo will instantly create a weblink where you can view the screenshot
- strawpoll.me
Used to create an online poll, to see what the majority of people thinks about a certain topic.


If you feel like I missed some, share them in a reply and I'll add them to this list!
~Berre

EDIT:
discord.gg/cubecraft (by @MemeMaster69)
-The voice channels that Cubecrafters use to communicate beside Minecraft chat​
Yes please. I dont think that there is a need to block cubecraft links, and imgur is blocked? I hope this gets fixed as it can help players out with certain things in certain situations.
 

Shrek Trained Me

Well-Known Member
Apr 16, 2017
1,137
1,304
148
24
North Korea
Hey everyone!
Chat filter as it's now is okay! "l" and "f" are finally allowed to say.
Besides that, certain web links are still blocked.
I do agree that most of the web links should stay blocked, but some links shouldn't in my opinion!


I listed some of the most common ones! I listed them from most important to least important

- namemc.com

A site to view someone Minecraft account's statistics. Used to view name history and to download someone their skin.
Also very useful to view someone's cape.

- imgur.com
A site where you're able to share photos. Builders use this a lot to show their portfolio.
- gyazo.com
Screenshot something, gyazo will instantly create a weblink where you can view the screenshot
- strawpoll.me
Used to create an online poll, to see what the majority of people thinks about a certain topic.


If you feel like I missed some, share them in a reply and I'll add them to this list!
~Berre

EDIT:
discord.gg/cubecraft (by @MemeMaster69)
-The voice channels that Cubecrafters use to communicate beside Minecraft chat​
Oh god pls don't add namemc, when i change my name everyone knows it in just some seconds :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom