Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaMurderer

Aug 16, 2015
When I try to link my account in minecraft "AlphaMurderer" to this account, it somehow says that I'm already linked. But in my forum"s account, if you check, you can see that there is no account ingame linked to it. Maybe there is another account linked to my ingame account that I didn't know it existed. I need that someone tells me how to unlink my ingame account "AlphaMurderer" with the current account of the forums that is linked to it. If I you can help me to do it, after that I think I will be able to link my ingame account AlphaMurderer, to this one, which is my real purpose.

AlphaMurderer

Aug 16, 2015
I have been told to contact an admin privately... If you know about someone who knows how to help me, please, do.

D

Deleted member 513127

You can unlink your account by clicking on "Minecraft Link" and then it gives you an option to "Unlink"

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
When I try to link my account in minecraft "AlphaMurderer" to this account, it somehow says that I'm already linked. But in my forum"s account, if you check, you can see that there is no account ingame linked to it. Maybe there is another account linked to my ingame account that I didn't know it existed. I need that someone tells me how to unlink my ingame account "AlphaMurderer" with the current account of the forums that is linked to it. If I you can help me to do it, after that I think I will be able to link my ingame account AlphaMurderer, to this one, which is my real purpose.
You can contact an administrator to do that for you. There also may be an option to unlink In Game but I’m not too sure

AlphaMurderer

Aug 16, 2015
You can unlink your account by clicking on "Minecraft Link" and then it gives you an option to "Unlink"
Wrong. This account is NOT linked to my minecraft account, so I can't unlink it. I want to unlink the account of the forums that is linked to my account in minecraft, in order to link the account to this one.

D

Deleted member 513127

Wrong. This account is NOT linked to my minecraft account, so I can't unlink it. I want to unlink the account of the forums that is linked to my account in minecraft, in order to link the account to this one.
- then the only thing to do is contact a admin like AnimalTamer1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom