SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hey everyone!
I decided to record a quick video of Line Dash, and then I noticed @Clacks was there too :p

The video starts with me being noob and eventually dying, and then a nice
timelapse of the arena.
And oh, I use Clacks for views :D
_
_
Enjoy
~Berre​
Nice one! :) (Shame that I can't play cubecraft, due to massive lag and now my wifi is bad all a sudden :()

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Why do you always mention them at the end of you threads?
We play together a lot, and we like to share our ideas so we just tag each other. ;)
And good job on the video by the way! It is really smooth, and your FPS is phenomenal. What recording program/computer processor you using?
Thanks to my new graphics card (The GTX 1060 6GB) :D I use Open Broadcaster Software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom