GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCraft-ers!

I'm here again with another suggestion! This time I have a small suggestion in store for you all. Like you probably know, likes don't count towards the Forwarded status on a suggestion in the Feedback & Suggestions subforum. Considering new users/people on their mobile phones probably don't know how to vote Agree/Unsure/Disagree, I'm here to propose an idea. There are two solutions for this problem:

Solution 1: Count likes as an agree
Counting likes as an agree would solve the issue mentioned before. Seeing as a "Like" is positive feedback anyway, I don't see a problem with this.

Solution 2: Removing likes and other reactions from F&S subforum
You could say likes are also a form of feedback so having them would seem handy, which is correct, but the whole point of a feedback/suggestion thread is that you either agree, disagree, or are unsure with it. You don't need likes, and especially not the other reactions; love, haha, etc.

If you would like to add something to this or have feedback, you are free to leave a comment.

:agree: - If you agree.
:unsure: - If you're unsure.
:disagree: - If you disagree.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think it's a very good idea to delete like, love, haha etc reactions, since there are posts that are 'Feedback' and don't require you to agree or not.
I vote for option 1, likes should count as agree since in itself it is to agree with the thread and also many new players simply click on 'Like' since they don't know that by holding that button there are other types of reactions

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
other reactions should not be removed, sometimes stuff is just funny-
I feel like if a suggestion is truly liked by the community its gonna reach 25 agrees anyway so I'm not sure if this change is really needed although it wont Hurth, but again, if stuff is actually liked by the community its gonna reach 25 agrees anyway

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with option 1, as I don’t think deleting all reactions for it is any good.
But adding likes to count as agreed is good, as that catches all the people who like the thread by mistake. What about the Love reaction though? Will that count too?
Also did someone actually like this thread instead of agree/unsure/disagree?

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Also did someone actually like this thread instead of agree/unsure/disagree?
Yes, @iTBD is so funny. 😂

What about the Love reaction though? Will that count too?
I don't think Love should count, since that's totally different. Thanks for your comment, it's appreciated <3!

I agree with option 1, as I don’t think deleting all reactions for it is any good.
But adding likes to count as agreed is good, as that catches all the people who like the thread by mistake.
Same, I prefer option one aswell.

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I got told I was allowed to re-bump this suggestion to increase the chance of visibility that the staff-team will see it.

I'm only going to bump this one for now to see if it works etc ;)

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I got told I was allowed to re-bump this suggestion to increase the chance of visibility that the staff-team will see it.

I'm only going to bump this one for now to see if it works etc ;)
This suggestion wouldn't really matter anymore though, as threads don't get forwarded anymore - now they get reviewed by the server team and they, most likely, already have in mind that a like or any other positive reaction counts towards someone agreeing to the suggestion

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom