Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
okay so I have had this in the back of my mind for a long time

How do staff deal with someone who is being like farmed without anyone asking for it?
I am going to come right out and admit
I have had this happen to me multiple times without me asking them to like spam me

Whenever I ask someone to stop usually they comply though commonly they are doing it when I am not online
I am just lucky nobody has noticed

P.S. pls don’t just delete all my likes it isn’t like it happened the whole way to 5K

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
im saying what you wrote makes no sense lol thats why there is lots of views of the post but no reply. no one understands what your trying to say. are you talking about being farmed for kills? or like farmed for wins in kit pvp or something. there is so much this one post can go off of.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
im saying what you wrote makes no sense lol thats why there is lots of views of the post but no reply. no one understands what your trying to say. are you talking about being farmed for kills? or like farmed for wins in kit pvp or something. there is so much this one post can go off of.
It makes sense
Also did you ever think it might benefit the lack of replies because people don’t know the answer
That seems to be the cause of 90% of the cases where people see a thread in this category and don’t reply
You’ll see the most basic thread with the most obvious words and there will be many people who don’t reply

Also if you read the thread and the title itself
LIKE FARMING
It is against the rules on the forums

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think they warn people if there's being farmed for a long time. They contact the player who commited the 'crime', and the player who got the likes. You should always warn the player if they give you too much pointless likes. If you warn the player, you can defend yourself in the conversation called 'Warning ~Like farming'. If you didn't warn the player who gave you likes, you will be punished. I think it works like this.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I think they warn people if there's being farmed for a long time. They contact the player who commited the 'crime', and the player who got the likes. You should always warn the player if they give you too much pointless likes. If you warn the player, you can defend yourself in the conversation called 'Warning ~Like farming'. If you didn't warn the player who gave you likes, you will be punished. I think it works like this.
You are warned
If that other person continues to do it though
You have no control and that will just end up in both of you banned
Online points dont matter
They matter enough to ban players from like farming

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
The only thing you can do is to warn the player who gives you likes, and if they don't stop you can contact a staff member.
Did you read the post in the first place
I specifically said that they may keep doing it upon you asking them to stop

Also contacting a staff member would then make a loophole to be like-farmed while asking and say you didn’t ask to them get of the hook
Unless required proof
However it is kind of hard to give proof for something you don’t do

I will just tag @Orangeric88

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
One recent activity you can only go so far
583031b6ec9585aa461bc26c626cc862.png

Also I didn’t edit the post at all
You’d see a messages saying last edited ____ if I did
Sometimes my laptop doesn't load everything or the last edited message doesn't show up. I think it's just me :p

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
How could you prove you didn’t ask them to like farm you by showing Your likes
You don't understand me.
This was my message to help you if the player does not stop:
The only thing you can do is to warn the player who gives you likes, and if they don't stop you can contact a staff member.
You can prove that the player has like farmed by sending a screenshot of the likes to a staff member. (You can make the screenshot at the page of the player who gave you the likes by viewing their recent activity.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
You don't understand me.
This was my message to help you if the player does not stop:

You can prove that the player has like farmed by sending a screenshot of the likes to a staff member. (You can make the screenshot at the page of the player who gave you the likes by viewing their recent activity.
Viewing theirs doesn’t prove you didn’t ask them
We know who like farmed you but it comes down to proving whether you didn’t ask or not

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
How do staff deal with someone who is being like farmed without anyone asking for it?
We would just warn the person that's like spamming you. You yourself shouldn't be affected by this.

A common question you might ask me might be how would you know that the like spammer and the like getter isn't doing this intentionally so the like getter can get free likes? -- That's a good question. If you claim that you weren't a part of this and that they were just spamming you with likes randomly, we would then have to check you background and or just take you word for it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom