• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
When you kill someone all Iron Gold Diamond and Emeralds go into your inventory like Bed Wars
Eggwars is way different to Bedwars. Please...

I don't know if this should be added, people could farm dropped items and hackers would win easier.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
The point is to help fasten games a bit and if someone is doing bad it can help them
That's why Speed Eggwars was added :P

My opinion is this: If what you are suggesting is added, the game would become a mess. That would be like Skywars or Survival games but I think it is not necessary though. Sorry :/

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Honestly this is one of the biggest advantages bedwars has over eggwars. Currently people just run to mid naked, take all the diamonds, and die without anyone getting those diamonds. This was implemented in money walls and was one of the big reasons as well that I preferred money walls to eggwars.
1st, Eggwars is supposed to be unique from other copies.
EggWars is its own game and an amazing game.
A good idea is a good idea :P Dont base whether or not some other server has it as I could come up with a long list of things the cubecraft has copied.

Well I can tell you it isn't doing that
This encourages camping
O_o
This would actually encourage pvp as you would want to fight people and get a reward for it. This would benefit rushers the most.

2nd, it could put targets on stacked players, but wouldn't be much fun getting all stacked from killing someone stacked.
Only if the player has tons of tokens left on them. The armor isnt dropped just the diamonds/gold/iron/emeralds. This would encourage spending your tokens to get stacked in the first place so that your enemy doesnt get the diamonds :P

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Copyright so I think not. Basically stealing their idea.
Hypixel has no legal rights to people ddropping items in minecraft when they die. Also please do not judge ideas on the basis that they are on another server. If an idea would benefit the game and the server thats all that should matter.

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
Dont like the idea, since bedwars is ment to be a seperate game mode, so we dont wanna copy what they have
Also if you think games are going fast, just rush teams, that will make it go quicker

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Eggwars is fine. In my opinion there's no need to change it to a game like bedwars. Eggwars = Eggwars (on Cubecraft) & Bedwars = Bedwars (non-Cubecraft)

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think we should compare eggwars with bedwars too much. They are both two individual games with other game aspects.
Cube will no longer represent eggwars as an unique game when we slowly change it to bedwars.

Reactions: Twania

Refresco

Jan 12, 2017
the Netherlands
I don't think we should compare eggwars with bedwars too much. They are both two individual games with other game aspects.
Cube will no longer represent eggwars as an unique game when we slowly change it to bedwars.
I agree with this, and why you want to add that? In my opinion is it too OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom