Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Level up rewards?

• Total voters

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
As I level up it came to my realization that we only have levels for bragging claims. I think there should be some sort of reward for all the hard work. For example: It can be something simple like a cubelet, or loot points. Perhaps special gadgets/wearable's/etc that you can only unlock at a certain level. If this is a bit much maybe you can only start getting rewards after hitting a decided respectable level, and/or every 10 levels or something similar to this. Rewards could also increase based on higher levels. With this proposition, perhaps it will help get players more active on games, more people will invest in multipliers, and an opportunity to create new loot!

Problem: What if someone already has levels 100+?
Solution: Rewards could get paid retroactively

tenor.gif

*Again, sorry if this idea was already stated in the past. If you have any concerns please feel free to comment so we can try to problem solve!*

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaarijn and Dubbz

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I believe this is against the Minecraft EULA since you can simply "buy levels" with multipliers. I'm not sure but, I don't think it's MC allows it.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I believe this is against the Minecraft EULA since you can simply "buy levels" with multipliers. I'm not sure but, I don't think it's MC allows it.
The reward he said will be like a cubelet or lootpoints which a cube let you can already buy on the store and lootpoints you can craft cubelets with I am pretty sure. Those are cosmetics you get out of them so it's allowed.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I would like to see this added since levels don’t do anything and don’t really matter right now. The only problem is it would be unfair for people who are already level 200+ right now and don’t level that easy anymore. Have you got a solution for those players?
I think he means that it goes per level wich I mean by is you get the levels you already got you are given the rewards when this is implemented so lvl 10 gets a cubelet but a lvl 20 gets a super cubelet so if you where level 200 you would get every reward you would get otherwise

Reactions: CrystalDrop

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I dont like this idea so much because it unfair :). I disagree, sorry <3. Level 1 leveled much faster than level 100+
I totally agree with you! Which is why I implemented the idea where you can only start getting rewards at a certain level, or you can get better rewards as you level up and perhaps only get rewarded by increments of ten. Lots of possible options!

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
Maybe there could be set rewards that improve every 10 levels. For example, at level 10 you might get access to a hat cosmetic or a new name colour, but at level 100 or even 300 you would be able to access a new cage or arrow trail.

+1 from me

Dubbz

May 3, 2020
In order for this to work the rewards would need to get progressively better for sure, otherwise being lv100+ still doesn't matter. I also think you need to be able to claim the reward if you've at least reached that level (i/e a lv11 that hasn't claimed a lv10 reward can claim it, and same with a lv200). In other words I don't think the rewards should be given automatically, for this to work best they should be claimed by the player, which makes it easier for anyone to claim previous rewards. But I do agree there needs to be something more to incentivize leveling up other than bragging rights.

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
The EULA states that it is illegal to sell items to create a pay-to-win system. Since loot points aren't the same as regular points, and because you can't buy something that gives an advantage, it would be allowed. If, however, you would give some prot IV diamond armor, it would be illegal

Reactions: Axyy

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Maybe there could be set rewards that improve every 10 levels. For example, at level 10 you might get access to a hat cosmetic or a new name colour, but at level 100 or even 300 you would be able to access a new cage or arrow trail.

+1 from me
Yes exclusive cages or prefixes or something would make me more determined to level up!

Peytally

Apr 21, 2020
United States
I think a hat reward for every 10 levels would seem fair, since most people don't focus on their level but their dedication to the server should we recognized.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
It is not unfair, everyone starts on level one so everyone got the same rewards. I really like this idea, but the problem with multipliers have to be solved.
there is no problem with that because the whole network is getting a multiplier

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I think it's a great idea. All people start on the same level, so its fair for u all. Only the best idea in my opinion is to do a lvl reward every 10 lvls.
Its a yes for me

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I would like to see this added since levels don’t do anything and don’t matter right now. The only problem is it would be unfair for people who are already level 200+ right now and don’t level that easy anymore. Have you got a solution for those players?

I remember the game 'Rocket league' doing something to prevent this problem quite well. What they did is the revamped the levelling system, so they could move to this 'fortnite-like' season (each level up gives you an item). Instead of an exponential increase to the amount of XP needed to level, they changed it to a linear one. Next, they just converted everyone's XP to the new level (so level 50 would, for example, take 10,000 XP in the old system, but in the new system each level requires always 100xp, so level 50 players became level 100). From there, everyone ranks up at the same pace, but higher level players didn't 'lose' their level.

Only disadvantages are that low-level players did lower in level, however, those players didn't have more than say 10-20h in the game. Besides, levels didn't matter up to that point, so they didn't get a disadvantage anyway.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom