Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Level up rewards?


  • Total voters
    47

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
1,175
1,230
174
the procrasti-nation
I believe this is against the Minecraft EULA since you can simply "buy levels" with multipliers. I'm not sure but, I don't think it's MC allows it.
As long as it doesnt effect gameplay, it is allowed. Reward such as special lobby cosmetics or minions to follow you around are 100% allowed.
 

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
120
172
74
Nederland
Would be a good idea...

Like some extra loot points, or a small multiplier or a cubelet maybe... (not for each level. More plitted)
 

Shindou

Member
Sep 14, 2018
19
12
9
26
It's a good idea, it wouldve been best if this was implemented when cubecraft started so everyone began from the same experience leve, but if it'd be added now then either 200lvl people and such get all the rewards at once or none at all.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom