Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
i think it would be cool if cubecraft added a level reward sytem couse there is not really a point in leveling u wont get anything and people could lie about there level
if there is a level rewars system it would be more fun to level up and there would people would put more potential in it and they cant lie about there level

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t like this. There are already many ways to get rewards. Also, people can’t really lie about their level. If you see them talking in the ingame chat, you van hold your mice on the players name and see their level. (Not sure about bedrock, but this works for Java).

Reactions: Dexten and Slovy

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
i think it would be cool if cubecraft added a level reward sytem couse there is not really a point in leveling u wont get anything and people could lie about there level
if there is a level rewars system it would be more fun to level up and there would people would put more potential in it and they cant lie about there level
i was talking about bedrock idk about java

Reactions: CeleryAskin

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I definitely agree with the fact that players should get some rewards for playing. I really don't get why the bedrock server doesn't have a points system or cubelets or something like that yet.
I don't mind buying stuff with Minecoins, but a game should always have some rewards for just playing it in my opinion.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Yeah I agree, level ups are pretty useless. It doesn't even have to be anything big, maybe something simple like a pet, trail or win effect to show you've been playing cubecraft for a while

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Yeah as a bedrock player I completely agree, leveling up is basically useless except to show how long you’ve been playing. I know that on treasure wars on The Hive, you can unlock more treasure skins as your level gets higher. Cubecraft could do something like this, or something completely different, either way I’d be glad to get rewarded for leveling up

also just a suggestion for next time you post a thread - maybe add the Bedrock tag at the beginning so people know your suggestion is specific to that platform

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Top Bottom