Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ScriptedCode

Mar 1, 2021
its amazing to finally see a report command on the bedrock edition of cubecraft. but there's a massive issue with it: the lack of options.

for example, if someone is using reach then (i guess) the option to choose is killaura but anyone with a normal knowledge of cheating are probably already aware that reach doesnt have anything to do with a aura . the massive lack of option is 1 of the let downs and why this isnt the best method to let the playerbase help find and report hackers/cheaters/exploiters.

second issue. when i report a cheater time to time(or most of the time) the report just.. expires and closes?! you can only report a player if they're in your game, therefore having a report just expire is a MASSIVE issue, so the 2 biggest things about having the players help report and get cheaters banned is HEAVILY limited.

so for suggestion here's some changes i think would really improve the /sr feature

first and a must have, when you type /sr let the player type the why and what he's using because there's no way you can fit every cheat from a client in 1 menu
(since that would also be really difficult to navigate and gets annoying to deal with)

second: give us the option to either report someone in our game or by name. having the ability to report someone by name could fix the issue of us not being able to report someone when we know who it is, its a simple i know here you go way of getting more cheaters banned since we cant just willingly queue with the exact same person again because its by chance

replies with tips/improvements or other suggestions on all of this would be really helpfull since english isnt my first languange :(

Last edited:

Zak-btwnobtw

Jul 25, 2021
Lebanon
Screenshot_2021-07-25-21-28-45-96.jpg
any idea why it looks like this?

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
first and a must have, when you type /sr let the player type the why and what he's using because there's no way you can fit every cheat from a client in 1 menu
Absolutely not, we already get a bunch of troll reports or false ones. This would end up with people reporting for: things not against the rules, chat offenses and not cheating offenses. If the cheater is using something besides what you report them for (aka using reach if you report for kill aura) a mod will still punish them if they’re breaking a rule.
give us the option to either report someone in our game or by name.
I agree, it could be nice to report people no matter where they are.

sgtrice2

Jul 29, 2021
I agree with typing the name of the person in and removing the expire time plus the sentals are so bad at there job like there was a kid using fly hacks and kill aura and reach and the sental didnt track him but it banned a kid for butter fly clicking

ScriptedCode

Mar 1, 2021
I agree with typing the name of the person in and removing the expire time plus the sentals are so bad at there job like there was a kid using fly hacks and kill aura and reach and the sental didnt track him but it banned a kid for butter fly clicking
true true. i found it a bit weird how some people said /sr was for "blatant hackers". but like isnt sentinal easily supposed to ban "Blatant" hackers.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
second issue. when i report a cheater time to time(or most of the time) the report just.. expires and closes?! you can only report a player if they're in your game, therefore having a report just expire is a MASSIVE issue, so the 2 biggest things about having the players help report and get cheaters banned is HEAVILY limited.
If another Player reported the same "cheater" before your report expires, then the new report will be +1 Level.

R9 Slain

Nov 10, 2020
for example, if someone is using reach then (i guess) the option to choose is killaura but anyone with a normal knowledge of cheating are probably already aware that reach doesnt have anything to do with a aura .
Not many reach hackers tbh, just ping abusers who look like they have reach because they get 10 ping while you get 80

give us the option to either report someone in our game or by name.
This is what I agree with though

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Absolutely not, we already get a bunch of troll reports or false ones. This would end up with people reporting for: things not against the rules, chat offenses and not cheating offenses. If the cheater is using something besides what you report them for (aka using reach if you report for kill aura) a mod will still punish them if they’re breaking a rule.
In my opinion, having the hacks listed in the report menu is even worse, as it promotes the hacks. Just have "Hacking", "Trolling", "Spamming" and "Other".

R9 Slain

Nov 10, 2020
you can't report someone for trolling, spamming or spawn killing in eggwars/ffa either
it's meant for sentinel to learn after a staff member bans them. It can't really tell anything from that

In my opinion, having the hacks listed in the report menu is even worse, as it promotes the hacks. Just have "Hacking", "Trolling", "Spamming" and "Other".
Read above,
If you report them for "hacking" and it not having a specific like "Fly" it can't tell if the player was banned for Flying, KillAura, Reach, scaffold etc.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Read above,
If you report them for "hacking" and it not having a specific like "Fly" it can't tell if the player was banned for Flying, KillAura, Reach, scaffold etc.
So make it so that when they click "Hacking", they get sent to another menu with all the hacks and an "Other" option. Because if a staff member bans someone for "Other", Sentinel will find the hack and make it bannable. Then staff can add it to the list.

KTrain5369

Aug 26, 2021
I agree too, mainly because in the era of /report on Bedrock, I don't even know how many times I've reported an autoclicker/reach person and then only to (painfully) see the words "The report expired" or something like that.

Ironically, I have been banned from using an autoclicker once. Don't tell anyone, I trust you :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom