Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
It's funny to see why people said yes on this thread. For me, I say no. They removed like 5 games and one of them I came on cause it was my favorite game (Blockwars). Ima suppress my self before I rant out about history. Anyways, those of you people who said "yes" please say why. I would honestly love to know why you say yes to keep this the same.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
As much as i hate to say this but you need to give up, my friend. It's not happening cubecraft made this change because the player base got smaller it eventually would bring to point of server dying. Look imagine this you're new player just join the server you try to play but all the servers are emty or you need to wait long time what would you do? personally i would just leave. The "Big change" made server a bit compact. Its time to give up and start playing games that are still available.
I'm guessing you said yes because of this. Well, think about 1.8 players, they stayed in 1.8 instead of adjusting to 1.9 combat. I guess this is similar to that, no matter how many players say their opinions, they won't do anything. I guess they choose new players over old players.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I'm guessing you said yes because of this. Well, think about 1.8 players, they stayed in 1.8 instead of adjusting to 1.9 combat. I guess this is similar to that, no matter how many players say their opinions, they won't do anything. I guess they choose new players over old players.
Only it's the old players that keep this server running and keep it a community that's what they don't see here

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Only it's the old players that keep this server running and keep it a community that's what they don't see here
One thing I would change on the lobby is the store, 4 blocks away from where you spawn. It's like they want more money. Stuff is coming in my mind about this and the Plus Rank. And also the new players they want instead of keeping the old players. It's possible.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
One thing I would change on the lobby is the store, 4 blocks away from where you spawn. It's like they want more money. Stuff is coming in my mind about this and the Plus Rank. And also the new players they want instead of keeping the old players. It's possible.
Its no secret that it takes money to run a server so I get get the shop in the lobby altho they could put it to a more convenient place. But people are lazy and unless something isn't in there face they won't bother looking for it so I guess when they placed it 4 blocks away from spawn that was their thinking more people will click it if it's in front of them. The plus I actually support I don't have it 1 because I can't afford it every month and 2 because it announces every time u enter the lobby I don't like that feature. But I've done my bit for them I got the obsidian to show my support. But for those who are able to get it and like the stuff it comes with I think is good for cube craft and I think they should of done it earlier.
I'm not a fan of the fact u need an iron rank just to pick a map.. It doest affect me but pushing people to pay to do this I feel isn't the way forward

Staplaumo

Oct 23, 2018
Hiya!

I do agree with this idea, mainly because quite a few people on CubeCraft may not participate on the forums, although quite a bit in game. This means that many more members of the community can give their opinion, and will, therefore, help staff finalize/streamline the quality of the new update via the community critiques, complaints and suggestions..

If you have any questions or objections, feel free to PM me.

Have a good one!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It doesn't matter if people like or dislike the big change. It's not something done with the mindset of "oh, I bet they'll like this", but it was rather a decision that had to be made to keep the server stable when comparing it to our player counts. It's not going to be undone any time soon (it can't), so liking or disliking it won't influence it.

Reactions: Shallidor

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
and look what happend more players left ..gratzz!!

Doesn't seem to be true when I look at the amount of people online right now... but I assume you got the numbers for me to back that up.

I have been able to play a lot more Eggwars a lot quicker and with more players in my game since the update.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Doesn't seem to be true when I look at the amount of people online right now... but I assume you got the numbers for me to back that up.

I have been able to play a lot more Eggwars a lot quicker and with more players in my game since the update.
This update was meant to speee up games but also remove games which is the reason why this game was created. We would be fine if they added the removed games back instead of it being in the rotation system. Oh yeah, and freebuild, that's sad. All those players hard work and the amount of credits they spent to expand their land. Freebuild should be added back first if anything. It has a better reason then all the others games to be added back. @Tacosbefriends @Gainfullterror @StorySays what do you say about adding all the hard work players put in those buildings? I don't play freebuild as much, but I feel bad for all those players who spent all that time and credit to work on those buildings. Mind keeping this into consideration for the owner?

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
This update was meant to speee up games but also remove games which is the reason why this game was created. We would be fine if they added the removed games back
The unpopular games got removed to funnel players into more popular games. Adding unpopular games back does not fix the issue. Also, it's a bit late to be wanting this change reversed, no? It's pretty clearly here to stay.

Here to help explain why the big change is staying is DIO-sama, immortal vampire lord. Take it away, DIO.
giphy.gif

Reactions: matcha

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
The unpopular games got removed to funnel players into more popular games. Adding unpopular games back does not fix the issue. Also, it's a bit late to be wanting this change reversed, no? It's pretty clearly here to stay.

Here to help explain why the big change is staying is DIO-sama, immortal vampire lord. Take it away, DIO.
giphy.gif
I mean, it is working, well kind of, but what about the players whose favorite game was an unpopular game. I mean, I guess having more players on the server was the decision they had to make over old players. Oh yeah and that freebuild thing, Ima make a thread on that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom