Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RJthecrafter

Jun 11, 2020
Hello Cubecraft, I am RJthecrafter.

I am here with more of a request than a suggestion to allow for a party (2,3&4 players) to join solo matches together so we can play against each other.

I love the server and I love Eggwars and would like to play against my friends but can't do it as the game doesn't allow us to join solos in a party, hence, we can't play against each other.

I know this has been suggested many times and I understand its drawbacks as well but it will be more fun to play if that is implemented.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I think they don't allow parties to join solo matches because that would encourage teaming with party members, that's why I am not certain if this feature should be a thing or not.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think they don't allow parties to join solo matches because that would encourage teaming with party members, that's why I am not certain if this feature should be a thing or not.
Yeh but then again people can always report players, and with the messages in chat then I'm sure the amount of reports of these people will increase.

I do agree though

RJthecrafter

Jun 11, 2020
Yea that is a drawback but with the /sr command it could be easier to handle those situation.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Hello Cubecraft, I am RJthecrafter.

I am here with more of a request than a suggestion to allow for a party (2,3&4 players) to join solo matches together so we can play against each other.

I love the server and I love Eggwars and would like to play against my friends but can't do it as the game doesn't allow us to join solos in a party, hence, we can't play against each other.

I know this has been suggested many times and I understand its drawbacks as well but it will be more fun to play if that is implemented.
it is already possible to do this, but to have it made as a feature I disagree because this would increase the number of teamers in these games by players who dont main the server and dont care if they get banned

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom