Less Old maps, More New Ones

• Yes

• No

• keep old ones, more new ones

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I feel that there are LOTS of maps that everyone loves and still loves today, some may like kingdom, some may like forest, and some, people almost never play. I feel like some old maps that very few people play/enjoy should be removed and some new maps should be added! No offense to the builder/staff team, but they are getting kind of old. Teaparty, forest, and kingdom I still like. I don't like pizza, considering how easy it is to rush and how many do it, and treehouse, considering how few people play it, and storm, considering how much easier to get rushed by two teams than one at the beginning.

These are just my preferences, and this is kind of weird speaking because of the 2 new maps that came out, and the one that I just finished earlier today after a few months of work.

But other than the ironic aspects, please vote in the poll to see how many people would like this idea!

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
These maps perhaps need to be revamped to be on par with all the new ones but, people still play them with each map needing different tactics in order to succeed ie. rushing. Map designers also had a poll quite awhile ago asking which maps were preferred and they try to make maps alike to them in order to base it around our preferences so with more new maps comes lesser of our disliked type of map however, keeping the disliked types there provides another option for Cubecraft's play-base.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I feel that there are LOTS of maps that everyone loves and still loves today, some may like kingdom, some may like forest, and some, people almost never play. I feel like some old maps that very few people play/enjoy should be removed and some new maps should be added! No offense to the builder/staff team, but they are getting kind of old. Teaparty, forest, and kingdom I still like. I don't like pizza, considering how easy it is to rush and how many do it, and treehouse, considering how few people play it, and storm, considering how much easier to get rushed by two teams than one at the beginning.

These are just my preferences, and this is kind of weird speaking because of the 2 new maps that came out, and the one that I just finished earlier today after a few months of work.

But other than the ironic aspects, please vote in the poll to see how many people would like this idea!
I actually play pizza and forrest a lot, I like it because its good for rushing and good for when I need a 2 player team map.

I would say more "balanced" maps like some are bigger, some are smaller for rushing and some easy accessible islands and mid and some the opposite.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

TBH most of the new ones suck
Like 4/10 are
Any map they remove is a big mistake

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,

As They Have Already Made A Few New Maps And Kept The Old Ones, I Am Against This!

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space

Getting rushed is a part of the game. Taking the risk to rush from the start is a tactic of egg wars.

Also, I do not understand how you find Treehouse unpopular. I don't see any maps that don't get played.

Judging from the statistics from the poll then people agree with the above standing.

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
A tracker for played maps should definitely be added, that way you speak just by playing your favorite maps. Yeah, some maps aren't as played, however they shouldn't be removed unless they're like, rejected, like sent to the orphanage of maps or something...
Nah, that was mean.
But still, remove them if they aren't played at all. Less servers, less lag.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom