Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Yes

• No (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

cristian2259

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
Lately I have seen that there are around 15 lobby groups for approximately 700 people and most of them are in games so that they have 15 pressure groups. It is not easier to have 5 lobbies and nothing else, in the process it will be much more full with all the complete lobbies.

Otherwise, Bedrock has more people, so if you can stay with about 15 lobbies :)

Thank you for reading

(if there is a orthography spelling or something like that it is because I am writing it in the google translator since my English is not very good to write something like that :D )

Reactions: elchuii

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Yes, because one of the benefits of less lobbies is that it will be easier to find other players to play with, and filled lobbies is a great step to friendships and to a closer community where everybody knows each other.
Big change in a nutshell

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Lately I have seen that there are around 15 lobby groups for approximately 700 people and most of them are in games so that they have 15 pressure groups. It is not easier to have 5 lobbies and nothing else, in the process it will be much more full with all the complete lobbies.

Otherwise, Bedrock has more people, so if you can stay with about 15 lobbies :)

Thank you for reading

(if there is a orthography spelling or something like that it is because I am writing it in the google translator since my English is not very good to write something like that :D )
The number of lobbies depends on the number of players that exist, that could have an automatic system.

Vege

Nov 4, 2018
I think it will be a great idea. 4/5 lobbies are OK, but they depend on the amount of people, so 3 lobbies with capacity up to 100 players, I think it will be perfect. Don't you think so?

cristian2259

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
is not necesary, the number of lobbys depend of the number of players
For the day in America there are more than 2.5k players and in the evenings there are 500/800 players. And it continues with 15 lobbies, so it doesn't depend on the number of people.

cristian2259

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
I think it will be a great idea. 4/5 lobbies are OK, but they depend on the amount of people, so 3 lobbies with capacity up to 100 players, I think it will be perfect. Don't you think so?
700 people divided among the lobbies would give a total of 11 lobbies but most would be at games, then it could have perfectly around 6 lobbies.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on whyally's profile.
Happy Birthday and welcome to the forums!:D
Basketman wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
JustNathie wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 💜
Top Bottom