• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
We all know this, less fire tick. The amount of times I have died from fire tick is imaginable, but for this reason, unimaginable. Please lower the fire tick, it's so annoying to be on fire, with no water bucket, and for it to already be game over.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Get good.
Get good at what? Not catching on fire? Well what do I do if I'm on fire? Stop being that one guy that has to be so annoying about this kind of stuff. I'm giving a legit suggestion and I don't think your answer is a legit answer. It is two words used as a joke against someone and all I am asking is if the fire tick could be lowered. How do I get better at not being on fire for 30 seconds? I don't have a water bucket, and it is a desert map. What do I do?

A

A pigeon

Get good at what? Not catching on fire? Well what do I do if I'm on fire? Stop being that one guy that has to be so annoying about this kind of stuff. I'm giving a legit suggestion and I don't think your answer is a legit answer. It is two words used as a joke against someone and all I am asking is if the fire tick could be lowered. How do I get better at not being on fire for 30 seconds? I don't have a water bucket, and it is a desert map. What do I do?
Just because you’re bad at the game doesnt mean fire tick should be lowered for everyone. Its already low as it is.Eat or use a water bucket. If you do either of those then keep burning. There is fire protection gear and a fire resistance kit for a reason.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Just because you’re bad at the game doesnt mean fire tick should be lowered for everyone. Its already low as it is.Eat or use a water bucket. If you do either of those then keep burning. There is fire protection gear and a fire resistance kit for a reason.
Wow, thanks for the motivation. “Just beacause you’re bad at the game doesn’t mean fire tick should be lowered for everyone” that is not what I am saying. No need to be incredibly rude about just an idea I had. Eating doesn’t help, and did you red what i said? I almost never get water buckets anymore unless I go to mid which is still rare for me. Also, I do have fire protection gear, and I do not have fire resistance because I don’t feel it is that important to the situation because I can still die, but not from the fire.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
Top Bottom