Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
Are you using it in a way that would cause you to have less Knockback? Then yes, that's illegal and you will be banned. Anti-KB is extremely easy to spot.
If you are using it like it's intended, then no. However, if you've bought a modded version that says it's one thing but does another thing... Well, obviously that's cheating.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Nobody saids it legal!
As far as I am concerned here, regedit is fine. All that you can do with regedit is really only set some of the defaults for socket connections (which is what Minecraft uses to connected to servers) which may decrease latency by a tiny amount. As stated though, Minecraft versions 1.9+ already have the option that people change set to the correct setting so there is essentially no difference in performance at all.

Regedit doesn't affect knockback or any sort of reach, if you use an older version of Minecraft it just has the chance to send out your packets a slight bit faster.

Reactions: Cyqni

DanielCRC

Sep 29, 2016
Costa Rica
I have played in pvp against you too. It was very annoying you took less knockback. You tokd it was because of regedit. It made it very hard to make combos on you and I think this is an unfair advantage. I think the use of regedit should be banneble soon
When you played against me it does not have regedit, and it is a configuration to have less ping so a better record of hits and little kb

DragonK522

Apr 28, 2017
I do not think you can not use regedit, in fact, Badlion allows you to use regedit and the best thing is that you have your own tutorial to install it: p

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
I do not think you can not use regedit, in fact, Badlion allows you to use regedit and the best thing is that you have your own tutorial to install it: p
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Please do not revive a thread that is older than 2 weeks, as this is against the rules.
You can read the forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom