Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Hey there @itsssnoah__

To my knowledge, 1.8 has a ton of hackers, 1.9 doesn't have as many but there are still some.
Being positive is a great thing, don't let their negativity take you down. Life is never smooth sailing, people won't act accordingly to our desires on world peace.
Some believe world peace will only be achieved through violence. It's a matter of opinion but in this case.. people on the internet just wanna ruin the fun for others.
[Salty people] just leave them be, you don't have to respond or even react to it because that's what they want. A reaction.
They're just going to keep provoking you, name calling you. Some are smart and will keep it within the rules and get you to break it first then report you.
Don't let them have their way (•ㅅ• ) and don't stoop down to their level.

I hope you'll find people who are friendly and share the same ideals with you (or have something in common so you can get along with) and play some cube with. Doesn't really have to be minecraft specifically. As long as you have fun it shouldn't matter what others say.

Hope to see you around.

itsssnoah__

Jan 5, 2017
Hey there @itsssnoah__

To my knowledge, 1.8 has a ton of hackers, 1.9 doesn't have as many but there are still some.
Being positive is a great thing, don't let their negativity take you down. Life is never smooth sailing, people won't act accordingly to our desires on world peace.
Some believe world peace will only be achieved through violence. It's a matter of opinion but in this case.. people on the internet just wanna ruin the fun for others.
[Salty people] just leave them be, you don't have to respond or even react to it because that's what they want. A reaction.
They're just going to keep provoking you, name calling you. Some are smart and will keep it within the rules and get you to break it first then report you.
Don't let them have their way (•ㅅ• ) and don't stoop down to their level.

I hope you'll find people who are friendly and share the same ideals with you (or have something in common so you can get along with) and play some cube with. Doesn't really have to be minecraft specifically. As long as you have fun it shouldn't matter what others say.

Hope to see you around.
You're right all I can do is try to spread positivity and happiness, thank you Rinne, hope to see you on the server some day! :)

Reactions: zRinne
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom