Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

itsssnoah__

Jan 5, 2017
I have been playing on this server as far as I can remember, but recently I have seen so many hackers, and disrespectful people that I am not only leaving this server, but your server is making me quit minecraft permanently so thanks for taking the best 6+ years of my life and making it all go down the drain.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I have been playing on this server as far as I can remember, but recently I have seen so many hackers, and disrespectful people that I am not only leaving this server, but your server is making me quit minecraft permanently so thanks for taking the best 6+ years of my life and making it all go down the drain.
I'm sorry to hear about this, a lot of people are working to make this server better, in the meantime you can meet some nice people on this server.
This is one of the best servers, I can promise you that.

Reactions: itsssnoah__

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I have met a lot of nasty people on this server too, but that doesn't mean that all players on this magnificent server are bad too!
:)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
They are currently working on an anti-cheat, so please be patient.

And, dont leave the server, its a great server!
And if you see hackers, report them with video evidence at https://reports.cubecraft.net/
To report people spamming/horrasing/being disrespectful/swearing, give them 3 warnings, if they continue to act the way they were, report them at the link i provided with a screenshot.

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
Record the hacker then can you also laugh sometimes because they are pissed because you banned then.

Aurora

Jun 12, 2016
<3
You can encounter disrespectful people anywhere you go. The point isn't to avoid them and quit, but to not let them ruin your experience and have fun anyway. I wouldn't blame the server for the type of behavior people show. If you see someone hacking or being disrespectful, the best thing to do is report them. I'm sure staff are doing the best they can to help out.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
They are currently working on an anti-cheat, so please be patient.

And, dont leave the server, its a great server!
And if you see hackers, report them with video evidence at https://reports.cubecraft.net/
To report people spamming/horrasing/being disrespectful/swearing, give them 3 warnings, if they continue to act the way they were, report them at the link i provided with a screenshot.
I agree with Deeds, Don't leave just beacause of what some people have said to you! Some people are really nice.

itsssnoah__

Jan 5, 2017
You can encounter disrespectful people anywhere you go. The point isn't to avoid them and quit, but to not let them ruin your experience and have fun anyway. I wouldn't blame the server for the type of behavior people show. If you see someone hacking or being disrespectful, the best thing to do is report them. I'm sure staff are doing the best they can to help out.

You're advice is truly good, I know I see and encounter a bunch of bad people, what makes it difficult is I want nothing less than positive vibes, therefore seeing people resort to being mean is just truly awful

Reactions: lil naz x

itsssnoah__

Jan 5, 2017
I'm sorry to hear about this, a lot of people are working to make this server better, in the meantime you can meet some nice people on this server.
This is one of the best servers, I can promise you that.
I just wish positive vibes came, but sometimes they don't and that's what makes me upset and want to quit, I feel like anything should be all positive, and there should never be any negative in the world.

Reactions: lil naz x

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I just wish positive vibes came, but sometimes they don't and that's what makes me upset and want to quit, I feel like anything should be all positive, and there should never be any negative in the world.
i think the exact same way, how about playing? with me? I mean the whole community are like one huge family!

Aurora

Jun 12, 2016
<3
You're advice is truly good, I know I see and encounter a bunch of bad people, what makes it difficult is I want nothing less than positive vibes, therefore seeing people resort to being mean is just truly awful
I totally get what you feel. It really ruins my mood when I play to have fun but someone is being unnecessarily rude or disrespectful, and it is tough sometimes to just ignore what they say. But an important thing to positive vibes is also staying positive yourself ( :

itsssnoah__

Jan 5, 2017
I totally get what you feel. It really ruins my mood when I play to have fun but someone is being unnecessarily rude or disrespectful, and it is tough sometimes to just ignore what they say. But an important thing to positive vibes is also staying positive yourself :)
Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate not just yours, but everyone else's concern!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom