Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Okay, guys, so you want me to forget about it???? You are not helping me, especially Marieke2000 and Gainfullterror who keeps trying to prove me wrong. Marieke, I would like to know why you dislike my idea of getting a favour from Cubecraft?? Did you have a previous experience that got denied???? So you do not want others to benefit?????

If so Great.........

Marieke, you still debate despite all I said. Here, this shows. "I have the right"

If you do not like me personally getting my points transferred, just say it although, it is obvious that you have no reason to object.

At least Gainfullterror had a relevant response whereas, you have the cheek to respond with no reason; instead saying statements only giving the idea of "no."

It is clear you have a specific problem from a previous experience.

Thanks
Nev~
I don't dislike your idea, I just know it's a no. A couple days ago a person asked the same thing and the answer was no. Btw, I have experienced a denied idea, but I accept that it's a no. And why would I have no reason to object? You still asked this question in public.

Rin_Kagmine

Feb 19, 2017
NevStar is an awesome person there was just a misunderstanding never mind Sorry NevStar everyone else stop being rude he has the right to ask to disperse the points.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Hmmmm a completely new forums member calling another random person the best and the greatest, after they joined today....
Totally not an alt to boost their ego or anything, right?
I'm pretty sure they edited their posts to say that, like it originally said "Stop being rude" etc, check their account about it :)

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
You could also ask for a lock so no one else can reply to it^ (To ask for a lock, tag a staff member and literally go "lock please?")

Reactions: NevStar

QFatal

Mar 1, 2016
Long Beach, California
Instead of arguing about the points system why dont you guys take the time to give this player a proper farewell. This is probably the last time he'll be seen on the forums and possibly in game too. Nev, you'll always be a part of the cubecraft community (:

B

Britney Spears

Goodluck with everything, hope you made the best decision for yourself :)
Always sad to see someone leave, but it is what it is.

For the point transfer thing, we don't do that as it could be abused in many ways, but I assume you already knew that by now :P

Reactions: NevStar and QFatal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom