Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
So. As you all know, Some people don't like OP Mode in egg wars (Note : Some).
So, when OP Got chosen, they will leave and make their team have a disadvantage.
See where i am going here?

You leaving the game is causing your team a disadvantage.
Are you seriously not going to make this some kind of rule?
If they got internet connection, appeal. If not, and they leave because they don't like it, then why the hell enter the game at the first time!

This is sickening.
Especially when you are at tea party only having 2 people...

What response I will probably get :
"You can always play Solo mode"
NO FUDGEDAMMIT, NO!
I Want to play team with my friends.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
But then if you want to play team with your friends, shouldn't you be in their team and blame them for leaving the game?
You could also leave the game yourself if you feel that you have a disadvantage over the other teams.
People only want to play what they want and if a rank player comes in and votes for something different then of course the majority of the time they will just leave the game.
I don't think it would be very nice for these players to get punished for not wanting to play a certain game mode.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So. As you all know, Some people don't like OP Mode in egg wars (Note : Some).
So, when OP Got chosen, they will leave and make their team have a disadvantage.
See where i am going here?

You leaving the game is causing your team a disadvantage.
Are you seriously not going to make this some kind of rule?
If they got internet connection, appeal. If not, and they leave because they don't like it, then why the hell enter the game at the first time!

This is sickening.
Especially when you are at tea party only having 2 people...

What response I will probably get :
"You can always play Solo mode"
NO FUDGEDAMMIT, NO!
I Want to play team with my friends.
When you're at TeaParty only by yourself but still wins the game...

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
But then if you want to play team with your friends, shouldn't you be in their team and blame them for leaving the game?
You could also leave the game yourself if you feel that you have a disadvantage over the other teams.
People only want to play what they want and if a rank player comes in and votes for something different then of course the majority of the time they will just leave the game.
I don't think it would be very nice for these players to get punished for not wanting to play a certain game mode.

I Play with 2 friends, making it 3 in total with me, but casually i play with one of my friend (2).

So, you think it would be very nice for these players to not get punished for giving up to 3 other player a disadvantage by leaving the game?

When you're at TeaParty only by yourself but still wins the game...

I am not a camper, nor am i as op as some people.
I don't have one of the requirement. So yeah.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Find another friend to play with?
You waited three minutes to join the game, just wait another three?
Like I already said punishing a player for leaving a game that they don't like won't be added as people play online for fun and won't play a game they don't think is fun.

Reactions: TheFastBowler

LeonInJapan

May 29, 2016
I won plenty of games without or with less teammates in eggwars. Skill is important.

But as for a "punishment", the only one I've seen was on a Bedwars server.

When you leave the game, you get banned from playing the game for 5 minutes.

So, if you don't like the map that is selected (votes start 15 secs before game) and you leave, you'll have to wait 5 minutes.

Do it again, and it's 10 minutes, then 20 mn, then 30 mn. Once you reach 30 mn, you'll always have to wait 30mn, and it sucks, especially if during the game you have to get off the PC for one of the other reason, or need to close MC.

So yeah, basically it didn't make me want to play the game a lot, and because I have to wait that much, during the wait I just go to another server like CubeCraft and then forget about Bedwars altogether.

Doing such things will make people leave = less people on server = less money. They will never implement it and it's stupid tbh.

Let's say you play and your team sucks or trolls or there are haxxers and you leave the game AND have to wait 5~30 mn to play another game, do you think this is fair?

More complaints will arise.

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
i agree teammates ditching is stupid .-.

idea 1:
stop people joining new matches who used /leave in a game or dc'd when they had more than 1 teammate alive (for a reasonable amount of time)
add a /surrender command to vote the teams loss or to allow people to use /leave without punishment
add a /afkkick to check if a players moved then allow the team to vote to kick them
(not a /votekick cause that could be abused by teams on maps with 1 or 2 spaces extra per team)

idea 2:
make existing maps have varied team amounts (like tea party for 4 per team, or storm with 3 etc.)

idea 3:
add a serious queue for more serious players and if you leave a match you get banned from joining that queue for the remainder of the day

idea 4:
turn players that leave into dummies that can be killed and allow players to rejoin to reclaim others that have left (alike something from any fps game where teams can be refilled mid play)

the problems that there's no punishment on leavers ._.
heres my dream ideas not that ccgn would implement them for some obvious reasons. (just make a ranked queue already T_T)

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Find another friend to play with?
You waited three minutes to join the game, just wait another three?
Like I already said punishing a player for leaving a game that they don't like won't be added as people play online for fun and won't play a game they don't think is fun.

And... It is okay for them to ruin Our fun on the game?
Decreasing our morale by leaving and making us in a disadvantage?
It is fair for them to leave and leave us?
Should all my team just leave? Making it an empty team after the game just began?

(Disclaimer : As i had said, This is a problem for people who deliberately leaves the game. If they have connection issues, i can bare with it)

Soooo... your suggestion is... Leaving a game is bannable? XD

Perhaps not bannable, But please put some sort of "Please do not leave the game once it started, repeated Violation will be punished".

I won plenty of games without or with less teammates in eggwars. Skill is important.

But as for a "punishment", the only one I've seen was on a Bedwars server.

When you leave the game, you get banned from playing the game for 5 minutes.

So, if you don't like the map that is selected (votes start 15 secs before game) and you leave, you'll have to wait 5 minutes.

Do it again, and it's 10 minutes, then 20 mn, then 30 mn. Once you reach 30 mn, you'll always have to wait 30mn, and it sucks, especially if during the game you have to get off the PC for one of the other reason, or need to close MC.

So yeah, basically it didn't make me want to play the game a lot, and because I have to wait that much, during the wait I just go to another server like CubeCraft and then forget about Bedwars altogether.

Doing such things will make people leave = less people on server = less money. They will never implement it and it's stupid tbh.

Let's say you play and your team sucks or trolls or there are haxxers and you leave the game AND have to wait 5~30 mn to play another game, do you think this is fair?

More complaints will arise.

On solo games? yes, of course it would not be fair
About Hackers : Get a good Anti hack.
On Team games? Of course it would be fair.

And to add : I Do not care about how you won on a game with less team vs more membered team. It is still a disadvantage.
What? You gonna say "But it is more challenging that way!"?

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I know it is frustrating, but this will never be added as a rule or any. if it became a rule there will be so many people getting false banned.

LeonInJapan

May 29, 2016
And... It is okay for them to ruin Our fun on the game?
Decreasing our morale by leaving and making us in a disadvantage?
It is fair for them to leave and leave us?
Should all my team just leave? Making it an empty team after the game just began?

(Disclaimer : As i had said, This is a problem for people who deliberately leaves the game. If they have connection issues, i can bare with it)

Perhaps not bannable, But please put some sort of "Please do not leave the game once it started, repeated Violation will be punished".

On solo games? yes, of course it would not be fair
About Hackers : Get a good Anti hack.
On Team games? Of course it would be fair.

And to add : I Do not care about how you won on a game with less team vs more membered team. It is still a disadvantage.
What? You gonna say "But it is more challenging that way!"?

First of all don't put words in my mouth.

Second of all, look at it this way:

You want to play with your friend, and you join a game. But your friend misclicked and joined another game. The only option? Leave and get penalized.

Anyway, there are plenty of reasons people want to leave the game. I also left many games where I just wanted to play in normal or OP, and someone just set hardcore at the very last second.

I also had a game on teacup where all but one teammate left. We won but we were lucky too.

I've also lost games where I was in the only full team on the map.

Of course, I understand what you mean by 'fair', but sometimes it is better to have one teammate less than one noob teammate.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
What if you're in a game of eggwars, and within a few minutes a fly hacker has went round destroyed everyone's eggs and killed everyone. You join a new game and at the last second that same fly hacker joins the game. You going to stay and endure the same fate? Or are you going to leave and join a different game?
Also how is it known when a player leaves the game or simply times out?
Although I dislike when people quit games, you got to understand from their point of view.
Your suggestion has too many flaws to be implemented and would just cause extra unnecessary work for the staff to deal with.

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
I like all the varieties of Eggwars. You do not have to play any of them if you do not like It. But the three forms of play create a good balance for the great diversity of players. We all win! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom