Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Just put Colored Armour depending on the Color of the island.
If your team is purple then the Leather Armour shoud be purple <3
That's it C:

Reactions: OSIM

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Just put Colored Armour depending on the Color of the island.
If your team is purple then the Leather Armour shoud be purple <3
That's it C:
Firstly is this a suggestion?
If so then this may cause confusion and be a cheap tactic in you could buy leather from someone else's place
The egg armour kit is going to be confusing
Yes you could argue it is a strat in which I would agree
But what about OP your barely going to be able to see some colours due to the enchanted armour
Am I being knit-picky? Yes. Does it change my opinion? No. I would be happy for this to be added

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Maybe some changes and some tweaks but it would be awesome, yes, Egg Armour kit could be edited or removed.
Buying leather armour from someone else's place would be funny but bad :P
I get it
Maybe it wouldn't work :(

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Maybe some changes and some tweaks but it would be awesome, yes, Egg Armour kit could be edited or removed.
Buying leather armour from someone else's place would be funny but bad :p
I get it
Maybe it wouldn't work :(
Did you read the whole message
Am I being knit-picky? Yes. Does it change my opinion? No. I would be happy for this to be added

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Could be a nice thing to add but then there needs to be one thing.

E.g. You're Yellow and you destroyed Red's egg and you eliminated all the players, you're on Red's island and you buy a new leather suite. That colour is Yellow, because the villager "knows" that you're in Team Yellow.

If this thing will be added, the Egg Armour kit has to be removed as there can be some trouble with it then.

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Interesting idea but this feels like you were bored and created a thread without thinking it through.
Was not bored, was just simple C:
It's going to be similar to Hypixel Bedwars though.
It's just going to be the Armour color, all the other crap is ugly :P
If this thing will be added, the Egg Armour kit has to be removed as there can be some trouble with it then.
Maybe change it or colour change but yeah, wouldn maybe have to be removed...

Thanks for all the replies C:

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I would like this and I feel like the best way of implementing this would be to 1) make it so the colors are by player meaning if you're on red team you can only buy red armor regardless of which villager you use and 2) just change egg armor to all white or just plain leather, I don't think any map has a white or brown team.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Could be a nice thing to add but then there needs to be one thing.

E.g. You're Yellow and you destroyed Red's egg and you eliminated all the players, you're on Red's island and you buy a new leather suite. That colour is Yellow, because the villager "knows" that you're in Team Yellow.

or just change the colour of that kit

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes I like this idea. Than can you see If it is a person with a broeken egg. I think that it is a Good idea If you also start with learther armor. Good suggestion +1

D

Deleted member 204478

I like the idea, but people can easily buy other island wools from their shops, which could trick people into thinking you are 'that green guy.'
This wouldn't work for people that need to stop by at an island quickly to get more leather armour.
I don't really think this is necassary to be completely honest.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Sounds like a good idea, although the way this would be made is that it changes color automaticly when you wear leather armor or else people would just buy from other shops and look like they are a different team like @jollow250 said.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It could be useful at times, however I agree with jollow, if you go to the other teams island and buy their coloured armour is way too OP and confusing

Maybe every time you buy leather armour anywhere its always that colour?

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Personally, I think this is a bit redundant.

Also, it could be harder to tell, especially at high fovs, whether a player wearing light blue armor has diamond armor or dyed leather. There is not much need for this, as it is fairly easy to identify a player's team, even in the heat of battle.

I played a few rounds on hypixel, where the armor is dyed, exactly as you described. I didn't find much difference in the gameplay, and instead found that some teams have an advantage, with their team color more close to the color of the map and thus having a bit more camouflage.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
2024.05.28-17.08.mp4 28_5_2024 8_08_25 μμ.png
It feels so good every time! 🔥
Soooo i've been hosting giveaways past 2 days :cube_arrow::cube_light:
Yesterday we got 7 bundles winners :agree:
and today we got 10 more winners :agree:
I'm so glad that everyone was there and ejoyed the event!
why do i do this? simple..
it just makes me happy and feel good:D
its allways nice to make CubeCraft's community happy
and making them enjoy their staying here :cube_dark:!
JokeKaedee wrote on Loskol's profile.
Omg once again you are my reminder to do my Duolingo streak, thanks!
Hi everyone, i am just register on this official cubecraft site. I am from Kyrgyzstan.
Top Bottom