Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be leaderboard rewards?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Potzkar

Member
Mar 10, 2020
5
15
9
Getting into the leaderboard(of any gamemode) is very hard, and takes a very long time, I think there should be a reward for that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dubby Plays

Livvv

Pineappleplayer - Daily Quotes
Mar 27, 2017
1,280
9,265
409
25
Swedish noodles
I think that this has been suggested multiple times before (correct me if I am wrong) but honestly, even if it would be good from some perspectives, it would still be quite unfair and also weird to add after such a long time.

Some players on certain leaderboards have been there for so long, probably as long as I can remember and beating them would take quite a lot of time and effort. Getting on a leaderboard itself can be kinda hyped but rewards for this isn't anything I personally think should get added.

Having seasonal leaderboards with rewards or tournaments in different gamemodes would be a better option. This could be a thing with featured games, to add them for a week, have some sort of tournament with prizes ect.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom