Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luisterei

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2021
Make the leaderboards in the FFA maps in the Kit spawn. With the players with the most kills. Something that looks like (maybe add this for all gamemodes in Cubecraft) this:
1656767753496.png

Last edited:

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Leaderboards in the lobbies used to be a thing. It was pretty cool to see the top 5 players, however with the removal of game specific lobbies on Java this wouldn't be something that can be added for every game. I don't see why FFA specifically should have this. You can already check the leaderboard in the same way you can check all other leaderboards. To add this would be unfair to all other games, and not to mention unnecessary.

On top of this, the fact you can't show 200 people like this means there would be 2 different leaderboards, one shorter than the other, which makes no sense.

In conclusion, I think it's perfectly fine as it is, sorry but I'll have to disagree. :P

• Agree
Reactions: FoxFil_ and Catss

luisterei

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2021
Leaderboards in the lobbies used to be a thing. It was pretty cool to see the top 5 players, however with the removal of game specific lobbies on Java this wouldn't be something that can be added for every game. I don't see why FFA specifically should have this. You can already check the leaderboard in the same way you can check all other leaderboards. To add this would be unfair to all other games, and not to mention unnecessary.

On top of this, the fact you can't show 200 people like this means there would be 2 different leaderboards, one shorter than the other, which makes no sense.

In conclusion, I think it's perfectly fine as it is, sorry but I'll have to disagree. but people will recognize

In conclusion, I think it's perfectly fine as it is, sorry but I'll have to disagree. :P
You will get recognize more when people are in the leaderboard that you can see easy.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
You will get recognize more when people are in the leaderboard that you can see easy.
I don't see how this is an argument in favour of this. Some people don't want to be recognised. Some people already get targetted because they have a rank, because they're on the leaderboard, or for whatever other reason, adding yet another reason for people to target people doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

Reactions: Nightmare

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
i once was chased by four people who probably recognized me in survival games it was hillarious, i laughed so hard :D Could have been a random occurance too but it really felt like they know me. i agree with goldy

• Heart
Reactions: Goldy

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Make the leaderboards in the FFA maps in the Kit spawn. With the players with the most kills. Something that looks like (maybe add this for all gamemodes in Cubecraft) this: View attachment 212326
Would be cool to get this added, however, where would them be placed? Game specific lobbies don't exist anymore on Java and leaderboards are only accessible through a menu.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom