Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about that suggestion?

• Good

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • More or less

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
I think it should be removed because some players kill their team mates with that.

I know we can't put lava on the block where the player is, but if that player is walking we can put lava on the blocjks that he's going to go.

There's always one mode to kill someone with lava, i think it should be removed from TEAM SW.

Tell me your opinion !

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
IMHO team killing is the last problem that comes to my mind when thinking about lava buckets.

Lava makes for interesting situations (cobble monsters and complex traps) but often it's not used as smartly as it could and is just spammed around hoping to deal as much damage as possible to anyone without any skill. Water buckets are enough for me, to slow down enemies, making traps (I've killed a lot of people from drowning them >;D) and landing safely. I'd prefer if lava was replaced by flint and still if it really has to be in the game.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
Ok. Now I see you guys are right.
I WILL NOT RESPONSE A ANY REPLIES AFTER THIS.

------------------------------

END OF THE CONVERSATION FOR ME. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom