Lapis automatically inside enchantment table s

• Total voters

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yes.
But you could’ve included both suggestions in a single thread... this could be considered message farming.
This isn't considered message farming because Pickle only posted 2 threads about different subjects. The only thing the suggestions have in common is that they are both somewhat related to enchanting, but that doesn't mean you'd have to put both ideas in one suggestion thread.

Anyways, on topic: Why do you think this is necessary? I mean, isn't there enough lapiz in the chests on the islands?

Reactions: Keanu and DrPickle

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
This isn't considered message farming because Pickle only posted 2 threads about different subjects. The only thing the suggestions have in common is that they are both somewhat related to enchanting, but that doesn't mean you'd have to put both ideas in one suggestion thread.

Anyways, on topic: Why do you think this is necessary? I mean, isn't there enough lapiz in the chests on the islands?
basic mode aint got no lapiz

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia

You’re answering yourself. They’re both about enchanting in Skywars. How specific can it get?

I find it incoherent of you to contradict me while we all know both suggestions could very simply go in one thread. Unless you like being spammed with two-sentence threads.

Edit: How is it not message farming if the only content of the thread is literally “good idea maybe”

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
You’re answering yourself. They’re both about enchanting in Skywars. How specific can it get?

I find it incoherent of you to contradict me while we all know both suggestions could very simply go in one thread. Unless you like being spammed with two-sentence threads.
Next time ill post it in a thread ok, please dont have this drama, or at least dont have it here

Reactions: Eli

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
There's a reason why basic ain't got any lapis.
The way I see it enchantments don’t really interfere with the concept of any item types. Why? The worse gear is, the less powerful enchantments are. It’s all proportional.

It isn’t the same to have a Prot 1 diamond chest plate than a Prot 1 leather chest plate.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
The way I see it enchantments don’t really interfere with the concept of any item types. Why? The worse gear is, the less powerful enchantments are. It’s all proportional.

It isn’t the same to have a Prot 1 diamond chest plate than a Prot 1 leather chest plate.
In normal you find more enchanted items in the chests. That makes enchanted items less rare. In basic, you need to go to mid to get enchanted chainmail armour.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
In normal you find more enchanted items in the chests. That makes enchanted items less rare. In basic, you need to go to mid to get enchanted chainmail armour.
Well, facilitating it wouldn’t be such a bad idea right? It’s not like many people would take their time to stop and enchant anyway.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Well, facilitating it wouldn’t be such a bad idea right? It’s not like many people would take their time to stop and enchant anyway.
Then they need to add xp bottles to basic. I don't think this is necessary.

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom