Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
To those who fps lag a lot, I'm here to try helping you.

What solved a lot of it for me was simply deleting temp files. To do this press the windows key (or command key for mac keyboard users) and r, and it will open a small box. In the box type %temp%

You will see a folder opened that has many different files and folders, usually with random letters and numbers. Click one of them and do ctrl+a and press shift+delete

The deleting process will start now- eventually, you will get prompted about certain files as you need administration powers to delete it. Simple press "do this for all items" checkbox and press skip. Continue skipping until it is all deleted.Do the same by copy and pasting C:\Windows\Temp in the top box of your file explorer

Hope it helped!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Forgot to say this , These files are only here to download something after that the item got downloaded it will stay there for ages and it will not be used anymore. So these files are not inportant for your pc !

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Forgot to say this , These files are only here to download something after that the item got downloaded it will stay there for ages and it will not be used anymore. So these files are not inportant for your pc !

Thank you for creating that thread/suggestion, this might help lots of players in CubeCraft server.

Thank you. :)

Reactions: Zombiepower
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom